Parcells cuts his 2nd best cornerback.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Derek Ross just days before their biggest game of the year vs philly.......He missed a few team functions and fumbled a kickoff return and parcells gave him the boot......

he was a very good cornerback (usually played the slot)......and a questionable move in this crucial part of the season......but who knows, maybe it will lite some fire under a few guys asses.......

May 10, 2002
yea, he missed a "run through" the day after thanksgiving and then skipped a visit to a local hospital i think that the cowboys do every year........

but i woulda just maybe gave him a fat fine or somethin cause they are very thin at CB now......Atlanta ended up scoopin him up off the wire.....they are getting a very talented player.....

but like i said, it could lite a fire under the players asses after that pitiful showing on thanksgiving.......if you fuck up, your gone.....no one induvidual is bigger than the team......

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Actually he was our 3rd best corner behind Newman & Edwards!! I was still surprised that he got cut, but he hasnt done much this year anyway so fuck it!! I do agree that Atlanta is gettin a good player though!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
i dunno czar, i thought he shoulda been playin on the other side instead of edwards when he got back from his knee injury.....

but in fact he had been doing an real nice job in the slot when he got back from his injury......pete hunter was struggling at the beggining of the year there.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Oh ofcourse he is better than Hunter, but Edwards has more experience and Parcells wasnt gonna start a rookie on 1 side then a 2nd year guy on the otherside!! Hopefully Hunter can step it up as the nickel again!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
edwards is solid and does have more exp., but he dont have the pure coverage skills ross does.....the dolphins exposed edwards all game on turkey day......lets hope he can bounce back from that ugly showing......