Palin In Church: Iraq War is "God's Plan"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2008
See how Gov. Sarah Palin describes the Iraq War as "a task from God...God's plan."

They keep talking about praying all i am praying for is the wars to stop and she is telling the people of the church to pray for war!

This was Dick Cheney's plan, Now if he is your God, we're in more trouble than I thought!

What is going to happen to the United States!!!

webcastr.com - Palin In Church: Iraq War is "God's Plan."

Aug 29, 2008
im from the usa
and im sure that the usa will go down in the future
all i see us is going down hill since bush got elected
this is just my opinion so dont hate

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
So what? When a child dies, religious people say, "I know it's tough, but it was part of god's plan". When people say that, they mean that whatever is happening is inevitable. When somebody dies, people who practice religion accept that and believe that it was supposed to happen for one reason or another.

Folks are looking too deep into shit these days.

When they kill us, it's Allah's plan. So what's the difference?

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
no sydal, you dont get it,

its not really god's plan

its mccain's plan

you're playing into the whole thing

i dont even care tho,

its gonna happen anyway

*doesnt give a fuck
I'm not playing into anything. I'm just saying, when dealing with religion, EVERYTHING is GOD'S PLAN! Every time I've lost somebody, I was told it was "part of God's plan". That's just how religious folks think.

I don't really give a shit about either candidate, because in the long run, they don't decide SHIT! It's the other assholes that give themselves raises for "a job well done"...the president, regardless of popular belief, doesn't have all that much power.