P-FOLKS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
I think this niggaz one of the most underated rappers out of northern cali....his first (only) cd"smoke inhalation" strait slapz damm near every song....to me he up there with the best from SAC(lynch,raided,bo)spittin wise easly....i mean he 4 sho gassin on every track...what yall niggaz think???

and does anybody got ant info when his new album drop???

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Yeah P-Folkz got hella flow... I like how he can keep me entertained thru his tracks even with his deep voice, because alot of rappers like that get boring..
His new album The Zoo is due out this year, not sure exactly when but I'll ask my boy if he knows cuz Folkz is his cousin.

Apr 30, 2007
Tall T said:
Yeah P-Folkz got hella flow... I like how he can keep me entertained thru his tracks even with his deep voice, because alot of rappers like that get boring..
His new album The Zoo is due out this year, not sure exactly when but I'll ask my boy if he knows cuz Folkz is his cousin.
yeah good lookin on the info...ill be 4 sho coppin dat shit when it drops hopefully it well be fuckin with his first album

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
what i was feelin the most about him is the fact that his verses were so fucking heated and always different. not to mention, he had a dope flow, as well. i would only rate sicx above him. my favorite track of his is the song "pointen fangaz". the first time i've heard it, i was blown away. polo did an outstanding job on that shit also. the whole song is just sick.

here's a track not too many know about.
p-folks - leaving the life

KhameNei said:
Wasn't his album called Slippin Wit Ya White Shoes On? Or something like that? With P-Folks holdin the white shoe on the cover.
that's unfortunately the new 'HYPHY BS'

Aug 28, 2002
folks is raw.

never heard a bad verse.

shame he didnt build on that buzz from his solo.

one of my fav sacramento albums behind loaded, d.e.'s planet zero, damn that de, and sicx itwct

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
judging by the cover, i am expecting the worst beats wise.. in any case, aside from "lifetime" on his myspace, the other songs were some weak material. even lifetime had a hyphy beat to it, sadly.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And i dont knwo what youre talkin about, none of them songs on his MySpace had a "hyphy" sound...are you deaf???
don't think i'm deaf lol. i'm not gonna bother mentioning the shit with fabulous, but when you take a good look at lifetime, at around 25 seconds+, you will notice the annoying "pum pum pum pum" beat. it's so out of place and downgrades a good song imo. as for smoke, that shit is dirty south to me or something else.

May 9, 2002
Lu_ said:
don't think i'm deaf lol. i'm not gonna bother mentioning the shit with fabulous, but when you take a good look at lifetime, at around 25 seconds+, you will notice the annoying "pum pum pum pum" beat. it's so out of place and downgrades a good song imo. as for smoke, that shit is dirty south to me or something else.
That song is FAR from hyphy homie, i dont know what your smokin on...but whatever it is, pass that shit my way cus it got you on one.

Aint nothing wrong with doing a cut with Fab...that dude got spits...

You want hyphy? Listen to Mistah FAB's crapy album...THAT is full on hyphy...

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
That song is FAR from hyphy homie, i dont know what your smokin on...but whatever it is, pass that shit my way cus it got you on one.
man lol, i'd advise rereading carefully what was said because i only called him on beats, except my first post which was too general and was meant to be directed towards beats, as well. anyhow, he's still a savage lyrically.

and i'll pass on both those fab's.

May 9, 2002
Lu_ said:
man lol, i'd advise rereading carefully what was said because i only called him on beats, except my first post which was too general and was meant to be directed towards beats, as well. anyhow, he's still a savage lyrically.

and i'll pass on both those fab's.
I was referring to the beats...they are NOT hyphy...AT ALL. Have you even heard whata hyphy style beat sounds like???

The one with Fab is just a mainstream uptempo beat...not hyphy...

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
you are probably correct about the last part. and i was referring to a specific part in the song.
finally, explain to me the shiny sneakers LOL? is it a coincidence because i sure hope so. it would be hella disappointing if he raps over some club shit, you know? with the expectations many had regarding bop, it would not surprise one bit if this is much different. hopefully i am wrong.