OUTLAWZ IN NEW JA RUE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
WHAT'S UP WITH FATAL FROM 2PAC'S OUTLAWZ
UP IN JA RUE'S NEW VIDEO " CLAP BACK "
WITH BEZINO

WHY WOULD YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH THOSE CAT'S
THERE THE BIGGEST JOKE'S IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

PAC'S MUST BE TURN'IN IN HIS GRAVE!!!!!!!!!
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE
HELP ME BART

BART GET AT ME!!!
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Fatal rolls with those cats now. I suggest you go cop the DVD entitled "BEEF", and see what Fatal looks like now...dude must be on crack!! They show pics of him with 2Pac, then they show him talking NOW, and man....teeth missing, all skinny and nasty lookin!! Maybe he rolls with them cause he's on crack, LOL!!

Jul 9, 2002
Fatal is down with the Outlaw, he is an Outlaw just like Napoleon. Fatal is rollin with Ja Rule cause they been cool since 97, fatal has an interview on hitemup.com where he talk bout this shit.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah Fatal looked terrible in that Beef dvd, my boy bought that shit, man he looks either cracked out or he got his ass kicked hella bad, he got like one tooth, talkin all funny n shit

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
thats cuss all the outlaws are crankheads i have home girls that met them at the viper room and party'd with them at a hotel in l.a said they were smoking off foil and everything i cant call it cuss i was'nt there but it was a pretty reliable source

fatal was'nt there though
they said it was just noble, napoleon, and kastro

Oct 29, 2003
Fatal done a song with Ja Rule back in 1997 on Mic Geronimo album along with DMX, LOX, Tragedy and Cormega .

I guess you 50 Cent and Eminem HOE PROTECTORS are using speculation to hate on "The Untouchables "

Dont hate on dudes video

I dont even want to start talking about Eminem dressing like a girl in his video.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I dont even know why yall still associate Napolean with the OUTLAWS.....hes no longer involved, and is into the muslim religion while doing other projects...He lost the weight from not smoking weed anymore....weed can cause fat cells to remain in your body much longer...they are not converted to energy that fast...like the health info?