out-of-towners think THE TEAM should blow up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
i browse alot of hiphop sites.. such as allhiphop.com.. and whenever theres a thread about the bay.. mostly the folks that isnt from the west that listen to bay music always point out that THE TEAM is what they wanna see blow up. i pretty much agree because THE TEAM has a commercial sound that could get the clubs poppin and the trucks knockin.. i like the swagger theyve brought to the table also.. very bayish.. pimin 2006. whats your thought on SHOULD THE TEAM BE PUSHED HARDER TO BLOW UP NATION WIDE? agree? if not, who should?

May 31, 2005
hell yea i agree. the team is the hottest shit out here, period. them niggas could really RAP. they aint relyin on no gimmicky ass hook, like the rest of cats out here...theres like 30 songs called "go dumb" or something to that effect.

a lot of cats out here is really skilled lyrically but cant make a song.
a lot of cats out here could make a "hyphy" track, but cant rap for shit.
the team could do both. clyde carson and kaz kyzah got "it". wutever that is

Jan 11, 2006
Meelo said:
a lot of cats out here is really skilled lyrically but cant make a song.
a lot of cats out here could make a "hyphy" track, but cant rap for shit.
the team could do both. clyde carson and kaz kyzah got "it". wutever that is
yupp thats exactly what i was gonna say, they got the both skill and catchy shit so people gonna bump it fsho and respect tha flows at tha same time

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
I would agree wit all of you....they do have that sound that alot of people can get into outside the bay. The Negro League IMO was better than Federation's album, because i could listen to TNL all the way thru without skippin a song, unlike Fed's album. Don't get me wrong they BOTH have that mainstream sound, but i'll pick the team over federation anytime.

Feb 7, 2006
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
If they stay moe doe forever, i don't think they will blow up. They need a machine behind them. Don't get me wrong, I think they have a great chance at achieving national acclaim.
i feel you.. they could be the one sittin on da couch on 106 & park havin hutches hollerin and crying yadadamean

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The team sound like some bay area lloyd banks & 50 cent songs....they got that almost whispering type of delivery, catchy hooks, and good beat selection...if they ever have some kind of promotion they will definetly blow...they would be a perfect asset to the g-units...then they can even beef with yaboy and the g-unots and keep it all in the bay and even start a huge east bay vs west bay beef that could rival the east coast west caost beef! wouldn't that be great!