other young d boyz comps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
none
ayy, yo whats up' whats crackin 'better yet whats' poppin?

i just recieved american pimp in the mail.....it looks aiight[havent heard it yet]

it has one sav ass dude on a few beats you KNOW...stevie d

but yo, gabe...my question is do you know this other comp that has doff and tony franco on it...it also has like tom belushi....it was on northern ridaz site like a year or 2 ago......and in 1 of the cuts tony francis is talking about just getting released from jail..i think...maybe....it might even be an apt3 comp....i dont think so though....anyway yeah i cant wait to hear american pimp....but can you help me with the name of this cd

also can i order theme music to drug dealinz and killinz? i had a copy but i lost it a while ago....this cds dope just for that fly mar ballin now and gangsta shit songs alone.....cause i would need you to send it to vancouver,bc.....also how can i pay if i dont have a paypal account?

tell me if a website is carrying it.......oh yeah we arent your products available on friscostreetshow.com anymo'////thats where i got my first copy of theme music from.......anyway thanks in advance.......

its all tight ..its all game...its all real!:siccness: