OT: X-Clan Discography?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
To The East Blackwards, Xodus, & Return to Mecca are all of X-Clan's full-length albums, and the Underground Scrolls Streettape Vol. 1 is a mixtape released for free from Suburban Noize records about 2-3 years ago. There's also a Dark Sun Riders album called Seeds of Evolution (basically X-Clan without Professor X, and with darker sounding beats), which Brother J released in between Xodus & Return To Mecca, as well as a bunch of singles, b-sides, and featured tracks.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
That's it.

Other members had solo albums. Professor X (RIP) had a couple - Years of 9 the, On the Blackhand Side and Pus N Boots. The two female affiliates had solos tool. Isis released Rebel Soul and Queen Mother Rage released an album that's pretty rare. In fact, I think all of the albums are out of print except the group's debut, which has been rereleased a few times.

It amazes me that Subnoize fans and Strange fans are all of the sudden "down" with X-Clan after 20 years. Nice to see them getting some shine, but it's still quite odd.

Apr 20, 2008
Weapon X is from Return From Mecca...

Mainstream Outlawz was meant to be released today i think :\
Although can't find it anywhere...