OT: video of me spittin on the grindin beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
well since i noticed most of u have enjoyed my music and some suggested i post more, i recorded a video of myself today spittin on the gridning beat,i dont think i have spit better bars that those ever, so lemme know wat u think, not jus flow but on lyrics. and dont mind the beatin my chest, its jus a fukken habbit now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pdwZQAypZM8

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
That shit is heat homie. Nice syllabalistic shyt. That's my style too dawg. You wann collab? I gotta hot beat dawg we could use. I get cable internet on monday and I wanna see what you can throw down on 16 bars.

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
ok, I'll send you a tight ass beat I'm working on, it's a combination of I'm a Playa by tech and Homies by Scarface and Head and Shoulders by Mr. Serv-On, but it's pimp and I gots a tight flow written. Kinda on the same lines of that ish in that video. It will be heat.
But I have to get my vocals done in another studio so it will take a min. prolly till next weekend before I can get my vocals on it.

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Here is what I got written:

Now its On, cuz I'm fin to storm ya home,
with a louiville bat, better get the fuck back, cuz I'm fin to crack you dome.
This is SGC, we send you running,
or put you in ditch and fuck you bitch and take her money, that shitz is funny.
SuperManning, That means I whip ass,
especially some muthaphuckin' darth vader sounding corporate kiss ass,
fuck em up with the whip lash, plus I got these mami's sprung,
I got em fiending for the method and the speed that I use my tongue, Like you the one.
So get drunk, and smoke pot, and suck dick bitch!
rrrrrock my balls and cock like a fuck flick bitch!
Never will I ever give another muthaphuckin' worm a chance,
so either drop your pants, let me burn it up, like a mound of fire ants,
or get the fuck out, cuz ya drive me mad,
these bitches wastin' time and money, neither one I have,
It's kinda sad..but I gotta stay workin' through bad,
So Kale can have a better life than I had, and be better than dad.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Your getting a lot better, I like the sample you put up better..But either way Keep it up, I would suggest trying to control your hands when your rap more. It will help with your breathing and beat timing. Good shit timing.

Jun 29, 2005
Daimmmmm Ness that was impressive bra! Some real shit Check out my Nigga Pheeze on myspace. He's an upcoming MC out of AZ. Hispanic kat but he's hard as fuck bra. You let me know what ya'll think. But for real mad luv bra as i can tell u really feel music(HipHop/Rap)