OT:video of me impersenating young blaze 344 words

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
He's got a soundclick... What the fuck quick, your to busy making tracks to have anyone listen to them? Why buy a $9,000 system and not display it?

Sep 4, 2006
Honestly, I don't think this song is as hard as the What We Are verse. Yeah, this might have more words, but most of them are "_______ a nigga"....but that's just my opinion. You seemed to have more trouble keeping up with What We Are, then this song.

Tech has more complicated words and still does 287 words in about 48 seconds.

Dec 14, 2005
yeah i guess that was fast and all...but the lyrics were wack....except for the very end...

good shit tho... id rather hear your own shit... heres a just a couple bars i spit a while back... (when you read it, read it fast)

sick actions
stick gats into backs only for a distraction
split ya faction into six fractions
quick cash sums
mixed grass blast lungs
my equipped stash comes wit
brick hash, rum, and some fixed flak guns

Sep 22, 2006
wordd thanx yall, chea i jus thaught it was speedy, but the lyrics where mad basic, i barely put my stuff up here, but ima start doin so, i have alot of stuff i put on my myspace n wat not, now that i see yall really wanna hear me il start puttin em up

dan_1

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
good shit man.. i checked your space a while back when you posted a track ... just checking the new stuff now... and i likes....