OT - The Truth about the MATRIX - Dont read if you dont want the 3rs movie spoiled

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
DO NOT READ BELOW THIS IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR A SERIOUS "WTF" MOMENT

I did not write any of this, I found this on the net.

I'm dead serious... about my warning ... ready?? I'm not sure about all the information myself, but it generally makes sense.

The mission of the One is to save the matrix at any cost, not to end the war.

The architect was the one who created the Matrix; the co-creator is neither Persephone nor the Oracle. Both of them are only programs that have a purpose in the matrix, just like the rest. The Matrix is both the "matrix world" and the movie's "Real World." The Architect is in charge of the Matrix world and the co-creator is in charge of the "real world," namely Zion. We now the co-creator is a woman. She has almost the same age as the architect. Therefore, that woman is the Head Counselor, the only woman of importance that lives in Zion and the one who asked for the 2 captains to volunteer at the council meeting. She's the one who knew all along about the matrix. She was the one who told Zion's Defense minister to cool off and to let Morpheus do his work so things could go as planned.

Morpheus and Trinity are not quite human. Morpheus's mission is to find the One and deliver him to the Architect. Trinity's purpose is to control the One by getting in love with him. Love's the ultimate control power. Neither Morpheus nor Trinity is an agent. They never knew whom they were really working for. They are programs that think they're human and they will be in shock when they learn the Truth. They will realize that the One is fighting for "them," the machines.

Trinity is supposed to be the mother of the new One every time the matrix is Reloaded. That's why the sex scene was so important and why she was named Trinity.

The anomaly (or the glitch) in the matrix IS NOT Neo. The One is the "Vaccine" for the real virus. He is the one who has to find the anomaly, patch it up and reset the Matrix. And since the anomaly could have appeared in either world, Neo had to have a "human" personality- so he can pass as the messiah, and check things out in Zion. That's the reason of the prophecy: so the Zion people could help him. He was right when he said that the One was not who could end the war as the prophecy stated. Both the counselor and the Oracle were happy to know he still had some human emotions even though they already knew he was not a human being, only a program like them.

Persephone and the Mero guy represent Adam and Eve. They were the first Ones. Mero was corrupted by power, so the matrix was not perfected. That's why Persephone wanted that kiss. She longed for the human emotion that Neo still has, but that it's not going to last. Just as she was Mero's debility when he was the First One, Trinity is Neo's Eve. She will be the fall of Neo. Neo will not fulfill his destiny as the One, for he'll be "sinning" and lusting for Trinity. Good way to blame women for all our errors, huh? Mero is not the one anymore. He kinda "abdicated" his "Oneness" by accepting Persephone and willing to live as a powerful rogue program.

The actual glitch is Smith. He's the only Human in this world. He's the one spreading himself like a virus replicating himself over and over until the Matrix will finally get overloaded and fail. Smith is the one who wants to get out of the Matrix for good. He said so in the 1st movie. He knows that by killing Neo he can do so. Neo is the key to reset the matrix, or to shut it off. Smith is the one who has one of the most visible of the human emotions: Rage. Of course, since we've rooting for Neo since the beginning, we will also be in shock when we find this out and we will reject this theory just as Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity do so as well.

Some other stuff I found out when seeing the movie for the second time:

The council seems to have 23 people, way more women than men. Does that means that they are the original 23 who Neo selected as the Zion' original children?

The Zion scenery, the "party" they had and Neo's and Trinity's love scene seems to be kinda understandable. Since this movie is way deep in religion, then Zion represents Hell. It's located down there. The people seem to party like it's 1999 in a lustful yet monotonous way and they can commit the original sin when they like it. Furthermore, they clearly violate the very 1st commandment- "Thou Shall Not Idolize Anyone But Me, your True God." They think Neo is the Messiah but Neo is not.

The counselor who had a chat with Neo said that he had no idea how the machines worked in Zion, but that city could not live without them. That means that Zion was created just like the Matrix, as another simulated world. When the matrix is reloaded, they just kill the people and start again. The city is already there, so no one has to rebuild it. Thus hardly anyone knows how things work there.

The color Red has a lot importance in the movie. The first pill Neo took was Red. The doors in Zion rooms are Red. The candy and the candy wrapper the Oracle gives to Neo is Red, and obviously, Banes' blood from his hand wound is also red.

Finally, there's no Matrix within a matrix. The matrix is actually both worlds, Zion's and Agent land.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I was thinking about it though and one thing puzzels me a little.

Ok if Smith is the only human there and he wants to get out ( which he did say in the 1st movie ) then how come in the 1st movie he classified human's as parasights?? If he was human then its kind of wierd why he would say that about himself?? Also then, what exactley are the agents and who do they work for???? Does the Matrix know that smith is human ( I'm thinking the answer would be NO since he is the glitch ) I dont know shits a trip.......

Dec 30, 2002
Blight said:
Im just not able to keep up with the dialect in the architecht scene!!!!

Intersting post.
That fuckin guy talks hella fast. I dont know what the fuck he said. This movie is filled with symbolism. I couldn;t name shi for it but its there...

Jan 3, 2003
you know what all of that sounded like"sjvbsalih szlkhfvskubvgflkfkuzshgfksahbf,asbf,af,ashfb,ashf,asfbasflkasfvalskfaskfgasdkfglasfbasbfasluifbauisfaisbfvgas" a whoile bunch of giberish

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
LMAO!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EXACTLY.......THEY SHOULD KNOW FOLKZ GO SEE MATRIX HIGH AS HELL AND WE CANT KEEP UP WITH THAT MUMBO JUMBO.

I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCC IS HE TALKIN ABOUT, I WAS WAITING FOR NEO TO STEAL THE ARCHITECT IN THE JAW AND STOMP HIM IN THE GROUND.

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
i thought tha matrix is about the whole hackers way of thinking cuz on mtv the some hacker was just sittin there watching the first matrix n sayin oh this is full of hacker idology n how they can bend the rules in the matrix n all of that applied to the internet.