OT: Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in Hollywood Hotel Room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2007
FUCK!

One less quality rapper.
Now ima havta be forced to watch these other so called rappers monkeing around on tv and radio.
there should be a law against bullshit rap!
rest in peace pimp c.
just by the what you spit you could tell you were a reall ass nicka.
you were one of the best!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Man, all these entertainers that I grew up with are dying off. From wrestlers Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit, to musicians like Pimp C and Kevin DuBrow. It sucks. He probably died from a mix of his meds and other substances with them. I'm preparing my song-ography as a type this to bump in my ride in memory.

Jan 5, 2007
Coroner's Office Says It Appears Pimp C Died of Natural Causes

According to Capt. Ed Winter of the L.A. County Coroner's office, Pimp C (Real name: Chad Butler) appears to have died of natural causes.

Winter tells TMZ.com that there was no drug paraphernalia found in Pimp C's hotel room and that it did not appear he had fallen or injured himself.

Reports suggest Pimp C was found fully clothed on top of the bed lying on his side.

Winter adds that it does not appear anyone else was in the room with Pimp C at the time of his death. An autopsy will be performed with toxicology results available in six to eight weeks.

Pimp C was found dead today (Dec. 4) in his hotel room at the Mondrian Hotel on the sunset strip in Hollywood. He was 33.

via- http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/2072

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Coroner's Office Says It Appears Pimp C Died of Natural Causes

According to Capt. Ed Winter of the L.A. County Coroner's office, Pimp C (Real name: Chad Butler) appears to have died of natural causes.

Winter tells TMZ.com that there was no drug paraphernalia found in Pimp C's hotel room and that it did not appear he had fallen or injured himself.

Reports suggest Pimp C was found fully clothed on top of the bed lying on his side.

Winter adds that it does not appear anyone else was in the room with Pimp C at the time of his death. An autopsy will be performed with toxicology results available in six to eight weeks.

Pimp C was found dead today (Dec. 4) in his hotel room at the Mondrian Hotel on the sunset strip in Hollywood. He was 33.

via- http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/2072
That made me tear up reading about how he was found. Even if he had substances in his body at least he went out quietly. He's one of the few people in the urban music scene that always said what he thought, but alway got respect at the end of the day. Not many emcee's survive the kind of high-friction lyrical style that he embodied. I'll send God a prayer for his family's peace.

Jan 4, 2005
tmz.com update

Coroner: Pimp C May Have Died of Natural Causes

Posted Dec 4th 2007 6:09PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Music, R.I.P.
Capt. Ed Winter of the L.A. County Coroner's office tells TMZ that it appears as though rapper Pimp C died of natural causes in a Hollywood hotel room today.

We're told no drug paraphernalia or other drugs were found in the room. The rapper, we've learned, was found fully clothed on top of the bed. He did not seem to have fallen or injured himself and he was positioned on his side.

Winter said it did not appear that there was anyone else in the room at the time of his death. An autopsy will be performed and toxicology test results will be available in six to eight weeks.

Pimp C, whose real name is Chad Butler, was one half of the Houston rap duo UGK.