OT:Matic Lee "Smoke and a Mirror" new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Finally gave it a listen and love it. You wreck some of the instrumentals better than the original artists and your completely new tracks are dope. Tellmewhatchuwan is amazing hah.
If you could just bring the audio up on the whole mixtape when you drop it on your website that would be fresh...

Nov 6, 2005
Finally gave it a listen and love it. You wreck some of the instrumentals better than the original artists and your completely new tracks are dope. Tellmewhatchuwan is amazing hah.
If you could just bring the audio up on the whole mixtape when you drop it on your website that would be fresh...
Your critiques crack me up. Cause your recordings are top notch huh?

Negativity aside, lovin your shit still matic. Just in time too, the lady was askin if you had anything new coming. I tried to give your disco thread a visit to re download some of the older cuts, but most the links were down. Let me know which ones can be paid for, and ill happily go that route as well. For the older ones, can we get an upload?

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Your critiques crack me up. Cause your recordings are top notch huh?

Negativity aside, lovin your shit still matic. Just in time too, the lady was askin if you had anything new coming. I tried to give your disco thread a visit to re download some of the older cuts, but most the links were down. Let me know which ones can be paid for, and ill happily go that route as well. For the older ones, can we get an upload?

when maticlee.com is up ill have all the old shit up...i think its garbage but ill have it up for yall

....and this is a free album and ill keep doing this for free until we infect the industry so if yall fucking with me and our movement please spread the word....I ANT SHIT WITH OUT YALL.....Dysfunctional has 3 million youtube views and my name an't no where to be seen so Im still a nobody in a sense....I'm a humble dude if can't tell by the music so...i an't fucked up with it...I take in stride and stay grinding....

we starting a street team as soon as the site launches so pm if ur interested.....

thanks for your time..

Nov 14, 2002
I just listened to the tape a minute ago. Most of the beats are really good. There are a few on there that are just a sonic wall of noise IMO, and the singing... ugh.

But it's not too bad and I'll def give it another listen.