OT: LOL IM SO SORRY BUT I HAD TO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
wtf?

I bet dude would sounds like ass on a beat though.....

I give him hella credit... pretty damn fast.

But i cant see him on any sort of track

Jan 2, 2006
Not sure if you guys are aware about this, but he his rapping Twista's verses off of the song "Mista Tung Twista." And back than he wasn't Twista, he was Tung Twista and he also had some gay ass nose piercing.

Oct 5, 2004
CyrusTheVirus said:
His dad used to slang micro machines back in the day
LOL!...

its not that hard to say hubbada bubbada an have it sound like your spittin hella fast. an i believe thats what this kids doin

Dec 5, 2005
Hes saying to slow it down for "wierd" people out there rofl. What an oxy-moron. Poor guy.. i'd kill myself if i looked like that, bless his heart.

Sep 16, 2002
damn.. he looks like he took a bath in bleach and peroxide...he's the opposite of a shadow...he can't rap, he sounds like he's speaking in tongues or something....and wasn't he that fuckin albino monk in The Da Vinci Code?

LMAO @ Michampin's comparison to the guy looking like the q-tip albino in "Me, Myself & Irene".

hahahaha oh man..sorry, but CHECK OUT THIS GUYS RAPPING... he looks like the child of Randal from "clerks" and Conan O' Brien...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8MgpBBEm78