OT-Kansas City Super Group-- Blumpkin!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
lol the influences are very diverse, but what can i say about the songs especially blumpkin?...wow

P.S. am i the only one who hates that jim jones BALLIN beat? i mean sure the lyrics and flow are whack, but the beat is one of the worst i've heard lately too

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
First of all Half Pound.....Id have to smoke a half pound to think this was dope.......I dont normally critisize peoples music.....because i know what its like to create something and be told its not goood........but I dont think much energy & effort went into these tracks....so I can safely say this is really horrible....

I dont think I'll be bumpin blumpkin anytime soon.

Im tired of people promting themselves as a super group or the next thing to come out the city.....when its complete & utter garbage!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
the.know.how said:
lol the influences are very diverse, but what can i say about the songs especially blumpkin?...wow

P.S. am i the only one who hates that jim jones BALLIN beat? i mean sure the lyrics and flow are whack, but the beat is one of the worst i've heard lately too
ballllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Jan 5, 2007
HalfPoundTech said:
Thanks for the feedback and support guys. Swick look for a diss track coming your way.
lol dont diss him just cuz he didnt like it alot of ppl didnt i like it so u asked for feedback and posted u gotta deal with feed if its good or not

Jan 5, 2007
HalfPoundTech said:
Yeah I was just playin.

Holla

P.S. Stay Tuned for dat diss track
lol im getin dissed thts cool im glad sombody loves me enough to shout me out on a song haha even if it is gettin dissed i will show it to every one be like yeaaa hes talkin bout me not u me haha