OT: Ice Cube = Crybaby?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
I hear 'em talking they mad at smurf and Souljaboy
They hatin' Big in the magazine and don't even know the boy
I know the ploy, washed up rappers want to attack people
Run up to the car and pull out the mac lethal
Man, that's the problem with black people now

-Tech N9ne (Crybaby)

Ice Cube says Soulja Boy Killed Hip Hop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCN2bHp_7k

Sounds like Tech predicted the future here. I along with everyone else here most likely without a doubt agree with Ice Cube here.

But, Ice Cube is doing nothing but whining here. The music isn't made for you to enjoy, why do you care? Soulja Boy's terrible "rap" is made for ignorant, 15 year old kids. You're just whining about someone coming up out of poverty and making their money, as Tech pointed out here.

With all that said, Soulja Boy is terrible and just as he can't rhyme he cant legitimately respond to anything intelligently, his response here

Aug 16, 2003
LOL at Souja boy...I think I just gained some respect from him lol...his response towards the end is classic..he was like... ok I respect what yall did in the game and opened doors for me and shit but when you tell me to eat a dick? Im old enough to be your son and your tellig me to eat a dick..your telling your son to eat a dick??

LMFAO

Nov 7, 2006
Cube is correct. i disagree with tech's opinion about the whole thing IMO. tech says shit like that in crybaby then in one good time he says how ppl make it and he cant even tolerate them. tech is just confused maybe lol