OT:''FUCK EM'' Now available for FREE DOWNLOAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
End of july guarnteed!! Ive been working hard on finishing this album up. Im excited on how everythings turning out..

Zelaya

www.myspace.com/georgemusic

ADD ME!!
hey George there is a general rap forum on here, u should check it out some time lol
Yeah well if the mod's had a problem with me posting here, im sure my shit would get deleted. 100

Yo george u hook it up wit the other tracks on yousend it? itd b appreciated

Nodoubt homie, ill get them up. 100

Btw fuck em is the shit.. Cant wait for your album

Oct 25, 2006
thanks but i ripped it when u first put it up :devious:cuz i wanted to bump it in the ride...shit is hot
I did the same thing lol, but like Theezy said, it does sound pretty low-quality. I think it's because of stupid MySpace though, when you upload a song it converts the song to 96 KBPS bitrate and also lowers the sampling rate to 22000 HZ, which is equivalent to radio sound quality. Go figure :rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2002
I was downloading this, fully prepared to leave a short post like 'shit sucks' or something.... But this song is great.

Go figure.

Although I WILL say, maybe the people in this forum like your music so much because you DO sound like Tech, style wise. I mean, your chorus is quite similar to the chorus for "breathe".. Only you're yelling "Fuck 'em" instead of "Breathe". And I'm not a person that hears people "bitin' Tech" in everything, trust me.

Nov 14, 2002
The song is good, no doubt... But if you're going to flat out say in your song that people say you sound like Tech, you might want to do everything in your power to NOT SOUND like Tech. The second you bring up Tech people are going to be listening for similarities. If he hadn't brought up Tech, I would probably never have thought about it.

Oct 25, 2006
The song is good, no doubt... But if you're going to flat out say in your song that people say you sound like Tech, you might want to do everything in your power to NOT SOUND like Tech. The second you bring up Tech people are going to be listening for similarities. If he hadn't brought up Tech, I would probably never have thought about it.
From my experience, you're the ONLY person I've EVER heard of that looks way more deeply into a song than need be. So what if people think he sounds like Tech? Only you would go to stalk his music looking for every single similarity possible that he makes. Really, you should stop being so judgmental and just start enjoying the music you're blessed with. And that goes for a lot of artists and songs, maybe not George specifically, but you sure do a lot of hating on music and it makes me wonder what the hell is sitting so high on your favorite pedestal that it brings you to criticize or question great music...

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
I cant help im influenced by the best.. In no wayyyy do I ever sit down when writing a song and say. ''Hey I wanna sound like tech, or anyone at that'' Dont get me wrong, I know that the flow is similar, but I never ever flat out try and be or rap like dude. If u heard my album u could hear alot of my influences including.. Tech, Pac, Nirvana, crooked I, Daz Kurupt. etc...

I do appreciate your opionions, but I cant accept someone telling me that im trying 2 immulate someone's style.. 100