OT: Free Download of Verbal Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2008
Yo, ya'll been showin me a lot of love on here, so here's a free mixtape! I know this not Tech-related (hi haters) so don't be offended by me posting this. If you're interested please feel free to download and share, if not move on. I appreciate the interest that some of you have shown in my music, so get at me....one.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SL9MM9IA

Feb 4, 2008
Keep hatin...I love it! Check this out, fam. Ya'll told me to put OT in my thread names if it involves my music and I've done that each time, faithfully. And if you peep my past postings, its obvious somebody's interested. I mean, I ain't trying to interfere or take anything away from Tech or SM artists. I'm a fan myself. But there's a few people on this board that I've been vibin with and I'm gonna keep on vibin with 'em until Tech or one these moderators tells me otherwise. Why you hatin??? Have you even given my shit a chance? And even if you ain't feelin it, why interfere with the folks that are? Besides other cats post on here all the time. And as far as I can tell, everyone does it respectfully. So really get off my nuts, homie!

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
if your not prasin a mother fucker your hatin

i hate with ethnics say that shit

almost makes me say some words back

Feb 4, 2008
if me tellin u to post ur spam in the proper forum makes me a hater, then so be it.
Muthafucka please!!! Don't try to back off now with yo bitch ass!!! I've been real polite and humble to you clownz(meaning the haters) this whole time! But you really done pissed me off now! Ol' finger up the ass poo butt bitch! Telling me where to post my shit is one thing. To tell me "...so it can be properly ignored there..." is another. And that's where the hate comes in, bitch!!! Don't play stupid, homeboy! You know you was trying to be a little slick talking muthaphucka when you said that. And I'm sure anyone with some sense would've read that as hatin! Backin off like a little bitch! If you gonna put yo two cent bullshit ass attitude out there go all the way pussy! You don't want me postin in here, cuz you think this is you and your friends personal board to talk about the shit ya'll wanna talk about while you hold your dicks! So you think its your right to dictate what the fuck goes on in here! Fuck you and anyone else that has something asinine like that to say. I ain't bothering nobody and I ain't spammin up ya'll shit! And like I said previously, there are people on this board that have been legitimately fucking with my music. Deny it if you want but the downloads and views don't lie, bitch. Now am I taking that and running with it...NO! Most of my posts are comments on the general flow of this board, not for my personal gain. If I feel the need to post something up every now and then, that's up to the moderators and Strange Music if its a problem. And so far the only thing that has been said to me is let it be known that its your personal shit by putting OT in the title. Which I have done in my TWO music posts since!!! I've tried to be cool about all this bullshit cuz I realize I'm joining an online community of die hard Tech fans who have been on here forever. And I've done nothing but respect that. Anyone who has taking the time to pay any attention to me and my posts should be able to vouch for that!!! But so far its been the same two or three muthafuckaz that always got something slick to say, and I ain't feelin that shit no more! And why the hell are you even taking the time out your day to fuck with me anyway!??? DO you feel like you're "protecting the sanctity of the board" or something?!! Hell i've actually encouraged people to come to this board BECAUSE I fuck with it! Believe it or not a lot of Tech fans I know don't even know about or fuck with this shit! i've been trying to put people on to it and all that! And just because I post a song or some download every now and then, I got to hear ya'lls bullshit!.....Eat a dick (no homo)! And by the way, my shits on the general hip-hop forum too! I just always post shit in here because I feel Tech and MOST folks that are fans of his, more than I do some of the other folks with boards in the Siccness network.

Feb 4, 2008

First and foremost....."ethnics" what the fuck are you!??? An english blue blood or something?? "Ethnics" includes European immigrants, blacks and about 99.9% of this planet if you wanna be technical, dumbass! That's some underlying racist shit right there. Who even talks like that??! Or were you trying to be clever like your boyfriend^^^!??? CLOWN! (and not in a good way)lol!

Secondly....I could give a fuck if you praise me, dawg! It ain't about that. ANd personally I'd rather have a handful of real muthafuckas bumpin my music than a nation of ya'll cocksuckers! I've always been very humble and cool about posting my shit in here. No ego, no bullshit. I don't come in here talking about "oh I'm tha shit! I done sold blah, blah, blah! I've got such and such going on, ya'll ain't shit!" Never not once, and never would cuz it ain't my style! Its always been on some regular shit "here it is...take it if you like and hit me with feedback...or don't.." Simple. An d anyone who has had anything to say back to me, I've responded to without getting all upset or whatever. No matter what they said to me, smell me...So what makes YOU think I care about a pussy muthafucka like you praising ME! I'm just trying to vibe. Everytime someone else posts music or just about ANYTHING else in this board I atleast read/listen it, if I don't comment on it. And so far there's been some real folks in here that have shown that love back. Even when it hasn't been all that flattering to my EGO I've still considered it love cuz someone took the time out their day to listen to download and listen to my shit. I'm telling you you're barking up the wrong tree on this one homie.

Thirdly...what words do you wanna say back anyway bitch??! Yo boy was trying to hate. Period. If you genuinely wanna tell somebody something for everbody's benefit, such as, "post your music somewhere else because we just wanna talk about what we wanna talk about in this one" there's another way to say it! LOOK...i just said it myself. Not offensive really...straight to the point...leaves room for dialogue...huh...weird. SO don't sit up here and try to cosign that little league bullshit. I ain't stupid, I know when someone means no disrespect and when someone's being an asshole about sumthin, B. Anyone with common sense can see he was meaning to be disrespectful in his own pussy ass way, and you coming to the rescue like save a bitch!

Feb 4, 2008

First and foremost....."ethnics" what the fuck are you!??? An english blue blood or something?? "Ethnics" includes European immigrants, blacks and about 99.9% of this planet if you wanna be technical, dumbass! That's some underlying racist shit right there. Who even talks like that??! Or were you trying to be clever like your boyfriend^^^!??? CLOWN! (and not in a good way)lol!

Secondly....I could give a fuck if you praise me, dawg! It ain't about that. ANd personally I'd rather have a handful of real muthafuckas bumpin my music than a nation of ya'll cocksuckers! I've always been very humble and cool about posting my shit in here. No ego, no bullshit. I don't come in here talking about "oh I'm tha shit! I done sold blah, blah, blah! I've got such and such going on, ya'll ain't shit!" Never not once, and never would cuz it ain't my style! Its always been on some regular shit "here it is...take it if you like and hit me with feedback...or don't.." Simple. An d anyone who has had anything to say back to me, I've responded to without getting all upset or whatever. No matter what they said to me, smell me...So what makes YOU think I care about a pussy muthafucka like you praising ME! I'm just trying to vibe. Everytime someone else posts music or just about ANYTHING else in this board I atleast read/listen it, if I don't comment on it. And so far there's been some real folks in here that have shown that love back. Even when it hasn't been all that flattering to my EGO I've still considered it love cuz someone took the time out their day to listen to download and listen to my shit. I'm telling you you're barking up the wrong tree on this one homie.

Thirdly...what words do you wanna say back anyway bitch??! Yo boy was trying to hate. Period. If you genuinely wanna tell somebody something for everbody's benefit, such as, "post your music somewhere else because we just wanna talk about what we wanna talk about in this one" there's another way to say it! LOOK...i just said it myself. Not offensive really...straight to the point...leaves room for dialogue...huh...weird. SO don't sit up here and try to cosign that little league bullshit. I ain't stupid, I know when someone means no disrespect and when someone's being an asshole about sumthin, B. Anyone with common sense can see he was meaning to be disrespectful in his own pussy ass way, and you coming to the rescue like save a bitch!

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007

I’m talking about god damn Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, anyone of fucking color. HENCE THE FUCKING WORD ETHNIC. READ A GOD DAMN DICTIONARY IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR LITERATE

FUCK YOU, I don't give a shit if you want to talk shit about the melting pot of America you ignorant fuck. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit and get some god damn education. God damn your fucking retarded.

And lastly, i fucking hate mexicans. I aint got no problem saying that

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
And THATS why you DONT bring stupid ass fucking free mixtapes to this forum, we dont want that shit, if we did, we wouldn't be here.

And if your shit sucks so bad you have to spam it on another artists board (or the internet for that matter), you're pathedic. Get out and do some real promo

Aug 31, 2005
And lastly, i fucking hate mexicans. I aint got no problem saying that
im pretty sure the TOS has rules againts racism...can we finally get a ip ban on this shit

Verb, just started listening, so far fucking heat

ima burn this and give it to a few folks i know that are doing there thing with Code Red here in the Ville....if thats cool with you man

u coming up to Tech show in May?