OT - First single from Dr. Dre's Detox. Kush - FT Snoop & Akon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
Im assuming you all dont like it bec it has Akon on it.. Idk the first thing i think when i hear his voice is hardcore mainstream and thats like an instant red flag for some of you here. Song is pretty cool either way tho to me

Nov 14, 2002
I fuckin' dig Akon but this song is... the same shit Dre drops every decade. If you just change the date on the cd, put a more futuristic pot leaf on the front and switch the songs around a little bit nobody would notice.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I like Kush it's not the best but i'm still looking forward to Detox. Also is that Nate Dogg or Timbaland doing backing vocals on Kush? Maybe it's just Dre with a deeper tone?

EM is killing the game right now lyrics & flow. I'm digging the scream/aggressive tone he has in all his verses on these new songs as well. Makes them more raw.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Also is that Nate Dogg or Timbaland doing backing vocals on Kush? Maybe it's just Dre with a deeper tone?
This was posted along with the song on a 'news' site:

Another note: Thanks to Slim The Mobster we have now confirmed the additional vocals some people mistook for Nate, belong to singer Chief Thunderbird aka Sly.