Oso...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Hey oso, i like that car you put up there. you from antioch? i seen a lot of cuttys around town here in the 925, and a few new larks comin up. any ways, i just wanted to say what up to a true homie, and i gotta give u mad props on that last track of NorEx4. its raw. keep it hot, homie.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Uh, guys, he said "NorEx4." As in, Northern Expozure 4. Kinda cool to me, I haven't seen anyone else say tha name like that.

Solo

May 21, 2002
WHAT THA FUC Y U GUYZ GOTTA B GETTIN ON A HOMIEZ CASE 4, WHAT U GUYZ THA FUCCIN ENGLISH POLICE OR SUMTHIN, WHAT U GUYZ THINK YOUR PERFECT OR SUMTHIN, I'M SORRY HOMIE BUT THIZ FOO WAS POSTIN SUM PROPZ 4 OSO AND THEN U FOOZ HAD TO COME ALONG AND START BARKIN, DON'T U GUYZ GOT ANYTHANG ELSE BETTER TO DO

May 13, 2002
arlright "locct" your a crazy guy, i wasnt makin fun of him or correcting him in anyway..i was helping matt understand it i could care less if he spelled it like that so FUCK YOU EAT A DICK but thats enough late

May 2, 2002
straight9duce said:
Hey oso, i like that car you put up there. you from antioch? i seen a lot of cuttys around town here in the 925, and a few new larks comin up. any ways, i just wanted to say what up to a true homie, and i gotta give u mad props on that last track of NorEx4. its raw. keep it hot, homie.
Thank you homeboy...I appreciate your words of support. Thanks again..and yeah I'm an East Bay representa but I'm from the 510 south Fremont!!

May 11, 2002
thanks oso, but for real, yall need to cool it. i was just askin a question, and yall jumped on my nuts, so back off. is this supposed to be a hatin board, or what? shit, yall need to cool off a second, you feel?

May 21, 2002
LOL FUC U AND EAT A DIC, O MAN JIMMY HAT YOUR HELLA FUNNY, THATZ ALL U COULD SAY, OK U R A HO AZZ BITCH DAT NEED TO GET THAT DIC OUT OF YOUR EAR SO PEOPLE WOULD STOP FUCCIN WIT YOUR HEAD