Original Out of Print Mac Dre Young Black Brotha Album for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
UPDATED JUNE 2nd 2010

Hey guys, Willing to sell this for 35.00, if anyone is interested PM me or email me.

Hi, email me at [email protected] and make me an offer if interested.
Thanks.

Original Out of Print Mac Dre Young Black Brotha Album for sale (LIMITED COLLECTORS ITEM)

Item Condition: Mint Condition/Brand New

NOTES: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL 1ST PRESSING. THIS IS THE BLUE DISC VERSION (The Blue disc was the original 1st press, the silver disc was the re-release). LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION!

Sorry for the quality of the picture, i did a webcam snaphot.

May 6, 2002
Funny Story. I used to own a small cd store in yakima wa. My boy knew Mac Dre and Dre came thru for a show. He's going thru my product and sees a Young Black Brotha cd and laughs, talking about he ain't ever got to hear it. So I pull it out hand it to him and say "it's yours". Dre also hooked us up with a young Baby Beesh. I owe alot to Dre even though I only met him a couple of times.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Blue disc.

The blue disc isn't the deciding factor of this album being an OG or not, because there are 2 pressings of the blue disc. It's all about the UPC code not ring code, because they both have the same ring code, but with different fonts. Both are real, but only one is OG. I have 3 versions of this album. 2 of them are blue discs and 1 is silver. The silver one is the 3rd pressing.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Well...

which blue upc is the og?
First of all the OG Blue Disc has a very tiny upc code on it that reads:

Catalog #: SBCD 2029/ UPC Code: 7 26187-2029-2 0

I would have to see the size of your upc code to tell you if it's the OG or not. The UPC code appears exactly like that, with the exact spacing and dash's. I also provided you with the catalog number as well. It really comes down to the size of the UPC Code that is located right in the middle of the bottom half of the tray card.

Apr 26, 2010
mine is og mine is small and in the middle of the cd , i will post picture monday , does that make it more valuable? thanks for the info I appreciate it.