Opinion on Jesus Camp? What does it mean to the nation? world?(tangent/informative)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
I know i have already posted the trailer for this but this time i want you guys to watch this minute and 22 second part of them brainwashing the kids to worship and praise bush.

now i am not gonna start a whole new thread for a 1 min video which doesnt even turn out to be as outrageous as i first thought(or is it?), so i will post more videos of things related to Jesus Camp, which sadly, there arent much.
I couldnt even find "Jesus Camp" the Documentary on Google video, so just look into the videos if this gains your interest.

first of all here is the trailer for "Jesus Camp" for those who havent seen the thread or those that dont know what im talking aboutt:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1686869996332081185

next is the Bush praising brainwash:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5220005161315753084

and heres the link for the guy who attempts to be funny in an insulting matter but is beneficial because he goes over what mainly happens and parts of the film:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4390211605092837371

now i know these guys arent "Real" christians, but i can see exactly what Heresy has been saying happening very easily, which is that the church is going to become One with the Government.

my opinion on this is that this is bush's plan to enter the final stage of controlling the country and then the world;to use the christian church to:
Order the evangelicals what to vote for.
Read this real quick about the definition of a MegaChurch before continuing to the next quote.

A megachurch is a large church, having around 2,000 or more worshippers for a typical weekly service. [1][2]

Globally, these large congregations are a significant development in Protestant Christianity, challenging the roles of denominations as the primary sources of ministry resources and ministerial training. Most megachurches tend to be evangelical or Pentecostal.

The trailer mentions IMPORTANT factors that i typed up but decided to remove to get you guys to give this thread a try, but make sure you pay attention to what they mention on what the evangelicals can do if they voted, because of their large number;25% of the population.

For those of you who dont keep up with the media, the evangelical leader whos name is Ted Haggard was recently busted making love with a gay male prostitute, and also buying Crystal Meth from him or his hookup or whatever.

this, like many other events that are occuring have thrown these people back some months if not COMPLETELY cancled their plan. So is the church gonna become one with the Gov still?
i think based on the control that the illuminati has over the Gov and their mission, they will use FEAR to continue to control the people of the United States, Especially since those following false islam are trying their hardest to be feared, and the gov is using that and blowing it up times a million, for the benefit of the Gov, the corps(same thing), and to take over the middle east which is probably gonna be the biggest challenge for them, as they are currently finding out, to control the resources and benefit.
now alot of the things im saying the majority of you already knew, but this is to set a Base for those non-believers who believe we are just acting foolish to have another belief to believe in once they figure out theirs is bs and that they are actually the sheep they were sure we are.

but im sorry for typing another tangent, my excuse for that is i cant explain all imporant factors and reasons for awareness unles i go step by step through my own structure.

but good night all, and again, i Apologize for the way im trying to act on my positive intentions and look out for you in ALL positions of the world and the type of challenges you will be faced with whcih is, the reason for leaving islam to me.
PEACE

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Shit like this has been in the works. Bush is a douch bag and says he's doing God's work. Obviously he's a fucking looney bin, or he's saying it to get other looney stupid fucks to vote for him.

People who don't know about our constitution, should NOT be allowed to vote.

I wish everyone who brought up religion in politics, would be executed on site, but only if they are doing it to promote themselves and get votes from like-minded religious folks.

There will be a New World Order. Maybe not in the next 10 years, but by the time we're old, I can bet it'll be very far along...or shall I say, further along than it is now. We started with advertising and our products, next we're invading places, we already occupy half the fucking world...2-0-Sixx I believe posted a GREAT map our what countries out armed services occupy...I don't care if it's for an embassy or not...

Our government is out of control and too many people sit back and do nothing. We really should all be doing something and getting together (outside the Siccness, w/ people in our communities) to let people know the truth about this shit...and to start a fucking revolution...oops, I didn't say that...I meant protest against an unfair government :) LOL...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm not for praying over cardboard cut outs and speaking in tongues while holding them, but I would need to see what transpired before and after that scene. They could have been trying to say that Bush does not surround himself with spirit filled people, and that they are spirit filled and willing to pray for him. They could have prayed for several people, and brought out cardboard cut outs to represent them, so I can't say if this is "bush worship" or not.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
^ i understand what your sayin, not enough evidence, but bush enters the room/stage right in the beginning of the scene.
thats one.
2.anything the lady says including "Welcome mr president" you hear the kids like "WELCOME MR PRESIDENTTT"
3. the leader, ted haggard, speaks to bush for an hour (or so) a week on the phone.

those 3 put together kind of lead me to believe just as the first impression "seems" to be.

and we cannot forget how ignorant and false paranormal it is for the kid to believe hes saved, and to know how to speak in tongues.
Those "teachers" should at least notify them that they dont even know what life is all about yet, but they think they do as all humans do as kids.
Instead, they push them forward and entice them to believe all the incorrect things that affect society and the world (eventually) negatively.
To me it seems as if they have a plan in mind and they are working on it.

come on, 2 new mega churches a day?
yes, being taught to Fight for Jesus when Jesus message was to do the opposite and love thy enemy.
See, Jesus had the right idea and correct Belief Structure and the Greatest understanding of how to react to life situations.
Most of the things Jesus taught and acted are also fundamental actions for the spiritualy enlightened and those who want to become.

Again, Jesus knew what was up, but the Dictator-like God who is itching to torture people cannot be the Creator.
God is Fair, Just, and Loving.
So Jesus had Godly attributes, more than the "Creator" appears to have.

FUCK TANGENT. I keep forgetting and speaking what my mind leads me to to add support to my statement.
so sorry for wasting you time as you see it.

EDIT: also, you always warn of the merging of the church and Gov but you always drop the 501 (c)3 church as a hint/proof to your claim, but lookin at it now all i see that they benefit from the Government is they dont have to pay taxes, and that:

A public charity (identified in IRS terms as "not a private foundation") normally receives a substantial part of its income, directly or indirectly, from the general public or from the government.

i mean you are right, they are favored more that normal, but im gonna go with the mega churches that can decide who gets elected because of the large number of them, especially when the leader chatted with BUSH weekly for an hour or more. Yes, bush the satanic Puppet president who has been only trying to control the nation and has been taking away freedoms to ONLY build more power.
when is the security that we are promised gonna show its effect?
why should the people be more and more scared over something that HASNT HAPPENED ANYMORE after the ONE TIME?
OF course you cant base your opinion very little footage, but i believe if you tried to piece the pieces together, you will see what connection they all make.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
but bush enters the room/stage right in the beginning of the scene.
thats one.
2.anything the lady says including "Welcome mr president" you hear the kids like "WELCOME MR PRESIDENTTT"
3. the leader, ted haggard, speaks to bush for an hour (or so) a week on the phone.
I wouldn't say 1 and 2 are "evidence", but if 3 is true it holds a lot of weight. Anyway read this:

http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/haggard_response.html

and we cannot forget how ignorant and false paranormal it is for the kid to believe hes saved, and to know how to speak in tongues.
Those "teachers" should at least notify them that they dont even know what life is all about yet, but they think they do as all humans do as kids.
Instead, they push them forward and entice them to believe all the incorrect things that affect society and the world (eventually) negatively.
To me it seems as if they have a plan in mind and they are working on it.
I agree with this somewhat.

come on, 2 new mega churches a day?
yes, being taught to Fight for Jesus when Jesus message was to do the opposite and love thy enemy.
See, Jesus had the right idea and correct Belief Structure and the Greatest understanding of how to react to life situations.
Most of the things Jesus taught and acted are also fundamental actions for the spiritualy enlightened and those who want to become.
Are these people suggesting that people physically fight for Jesus or that people take a MORAL/ETHICAL stand for Jesus?

Again, Jesus knew what was up, but the Dictator-like God who is itching to torture people cannot be the Creator.
God is Fair, Just, and Loving.
So Jesus had Godly attributes, more than the "Creator" appears to have.
Can you explain why Jesus spoke about hell and eternal punishment 13 times to every time he spoke about heaven? Please, if we are going to have a conversation about this don't go off on a tangent and start saying silly things. Just stick to Jesus Camp and whats going on so we don't get sidetracked.

FUCK TANGENT. I keep forgetting and speaking what my mind leads me to to add support to my statement.
so sorry for wasting you time as you see it.
Not a total waste, but just try to stay on topic. You're intelligent and you're capable of doing that.

also, you always warn of the merging of the church and Gov but you always drop the 501 (c)3 church as a hint/proof to your claim, but lookin at it now all i see that they benefit from the Government is they dont have to pay taxes, and that:

A public charity (identified in IRS terms as "not a private foundation") normally receives a substantial part of its income, directly or indirectly, from the general public or from the government.
Are 501(c) 3 churches supposed to be politically involved? Did Jesus say to take money from the government and compromise the word of God, or did he say to render to ceaser what his his and to God what is God's? The benefit of the government is now anyone who speaks in a church and speaks negatively about the government CAN and WILL loose funding. It has already happened before and it will continue to happen. Speak out loose money, stay silent get big bucks. You don't see anything wrong with CHURCHES being ran as corporations?

i mean you are right, they are favored more that normal, but im gonna go with the mega churches that can decide who gets elected because of the large number of them, especially when the leader chatted with BUSH weekly for an hour or more.
The only "mega church" that can decide who gets elected, or has an influence on elections is the Jesuit Order. No mega church in america decides who gets elected (as president.)

Yes, bush the satanic Puppet president who has been only trying to control the nation and has been taking away freedoms to ONLY build more power.
And what better way to do it than get the church behind you? How do you get teh church behind you? You give the church what it craves the most. You give it what it thinks it needs to operate. Money.

when is the security that we are promised gonna show its effect?
why should the people be more and more scared over something that HASNT HAPPENED ANYMORE after the ONE TIME?
OF course you cant base your opinion very little footage, but i believe if you tried to piece the pieces together, you will see what connection they all make.
You will never get that security, and the reason why people are scared is because they want to be scared. And no, I can't base my opinion on THAT piece of footage, but coupled with the fact that Jesus Camp is affiliated with a certain pastor is suspect.

May 14, 2002
These mega churches could influence elections in a big way, they could 'preach' for one candidate more then the other, persway the church visitors to vote on president instead of the other.

The Jesus camp trailer was really sickening for me, how could you opress a way of thinking (in this case believing in Jesus) so much to a young childs mind. Is this actually a movie or trailer? I've never heard of this before.

And I ask myself what will happen to the children when they grow up and have children of their own. (and so on and so on) but what I've seen now it looks more then a mass brainwashing scheme instead of a peace loving church going bunch of people. I also heard a woman standing and screaming 'its a war, its a war'
what did she ment with that exactly?

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
iaoish said:
These mega churches could influence elections in a big way, they could 'preach' for one candidate more then the other, persway the church visitors to vote on president instead of the other.

The Jesus camp trailer was really sickening for me, how could you opress a way of thinking (in this case believing in Jesus) so much to a young childs mind. Is this actually a movie or trailer? I've never heard of this before.

And I ask myself what will happen to the children when they grow up and have children of their own. (and so on and so on) but what I've seen now it looks more then a mass brainwashing scheme instead of a peace loving church going bunch of people. I also heard a woman standing and screaming 'its a war, its a war'
what did she ment with that exactly?

easy, they will be similar to a typical arab whos taught by fear of taught to divide from those who arent muslims and hate them.

the sad part is , i was trying to lead my dad onto the conclusion i have reached that the way shit is isnt fair especially with an eternal torture for those who fail...

i was showing him the how failing is most probably to all by ask him this:
"according to islam, at the end of times all muslims will die, and the blasphemers will live by themselves for 100 years like animals, but what abotu those born to blasphemer families 3 years before muslims die, or those born after?"

he said if they learned that a religion called islam existed, but didnt know what it taught, then they will go to heaven, as nonbelievers, BUT if they knew what islam was about , and still werent conviced , they will burn in hell forever.

i was like but look at todays world, if its that hard to convince ppl to convert, then how harder you think its gonna be when there are no muslims and just nonbelievers?

he goes, "the nonbelievers can see that only islam is logical and flawless, he goes the jews, christians, etc all have flaws and its very obbvious to the nonbelievers"

i was like but what they arent convinced, and they see their belief completely perfected?
he goes "then they are not thinking clearly, because they dont want to"

wtf is that man.
i cant believe he cannot see the flaw in an eternal punishment and a just God.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And in doing so they would violate their 501 c3 status. Churches in america can influence the people, and keep the popularity contest going, but in no shape or form do they help decide who is going to be the leader of this country. Aagain, if you believe RICH WHITE MEN are going to allow the common man to decide the leadership of this country by punching a hole on a cardboard or filling in a bubble, I have nine bridges in China for sale!

May 14, 2002
HERESY said:
And in doing so they would violate their 501 c3 status. Churches in america can influence the people, and keep the popularity contest going, but in no shape or form do they help decide who is going to be the leader of this country. Aagain, if you believe RICH WHITE MEN are going to allow the common man to decide the leadership of this country by punching a hole on a cardboard or filling in a bubble, I have nine bridges in China for sale!

The 'rich white man' doesn't necessery have to leave it to the common man to decide but by influencing the common man, he/she gets the feeling the guy they voted for gets in the office for president.

Mar 12, 2005
Heresy said:
Aagain, if you believe RICH WHITE MEN are going to allow the common man to decide the leadership of this country
Who said the Church is the common man, did you know 79% of Evangelist, VOTED FOR BUSH!!!! HERE'S an article why they voted for him. Christian Votes come big in elections, imagine if Kerry just said I am against Abortion, did you know that may have swayed the momentum in his way, big time? Although they are not the Majority, that's still HELLA votes.

Mar 12, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
Bush won becuase his brother is the governer of Florida, nothing more and nothgin less.
Didn't I state that already, did you know most of the south voted for Bush, the South is made up of Conservative Christians.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
STOCKTON said:
Who said the Church is the common man, did you know 79% of Evangelist, VOTED FOR BUSH!!!! HERE'S an article why they voted for him. Christian Votes come big in elections, imagine if Kerry just said I am against Abortion, did you know that may have swayed the momentum in his way, big time? Although they are not the Majority, that's still HELLA votes.
You have NO IDEA how the voting system works. Sorry.

Mar 12, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
You completely missed my point.

Relgion had NOTHING to do with the Florida debacle.
No you missed the point, I didn't say they had anything to do with it. If you the whole southern part of the US was pro-choice and catholic, I think Kerry would have won.