opinion on grillz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
sup peeps i wanna buy me some grillz but aint got the scrilla to spend a couple hunid so i'm trying to get something cheaper. i wanna get this

24k gold plated over solid .925 sterling silver top & bottom grill set (heavy plated 10 mills of 24k gold) w/ a liftime warranty against tarnish
$60.00

if it's what it says that aint too bad aye, solid sterling silver with real 24k gold platin, aint solid gold but it's pretty good.

then there's

24k gold plated over solid brass top & bottom gold teeth set ...this ones lifetime warranty is against discolorin tho
$44.99

i wanna get a 2nd opinion so what u think?

Jan 31, 2008
It's just my opinion, but if you cant afford the lexus, .... dont settle for the 89 accord, ya smell what Im cookin?

just save up for the lexo & cop it when you can afford it.

It'll be half-assed going with the cheapy... jewelry is kinda like getting ink, "you get what you pay for"
i know what you mean but i got what i got for now and in tha summa ima earn enough to cop some solid gold fitted grillz. i just wannt to know if 24k gold plated over solid .925 sterling silver top & bottom grill set (heavy plated 10 mills of 24k gold) sounds reasonable for the time being. cause 24k of sterling silver aint bad feel me its real anyways.

Apr 23, 2006
yah i would go with silver over the brass
skimpin money on grills is a bad idea that shit is in your mouth gettin nasty as fuck everyday you should really just wait use your stimulus money on that shit

Jan 23, 2006
all the non black peoples opions do not count..... but on another note there kinda played , i still got my tops and bottoms from like 2 years ago. ive prolly rocked mine like 2-3 times this year, to each his own , pick yo own design .

you can get like 6 for 120 now? i dunno bout them ones you posted cuz i wouldnt even want a grill that costed only 50 dollars in my mouth.

Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHA FAKE ASS GRILL. TO EACH HIS OWN BUT ID BE HELLA EMBARRASED TO SPORT THAT SHIT. IM BOUT TO FLIP MY NEW ONES. EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA STARTED ROCKIN ONE BUT ITS DYING DOWN NOW, SO IMA BRING IT BACK. PRICE OF GOLD WENT UP THOUGH, FIRST ESTIMATE WAS LIKE 6 BILLS, HIT UP THE SPOT A MONTH LATER AND THE ESTIMATE IS AROUND A RACK. PROBABLY GET MY SHIT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK. I STILL GOT 2 SETS BUT I WANT SUMTHIN NEW