Oneday Sales for E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

soundscan said:
Based on oneday sales E-40 should come in just below 100k for the first week. This will put him in the Top 5 on next wednesday's Soundscan:cool: Charts. I told you first.
What he sell yesterday, 20,000?

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
At music retail, this is not a week for the ages, kiddies. Warner Bros. rapper E-40, who presently appears to be the highest-charting debut on next week’s album chart, will probably wind up shy of 100k. That will still probably put it in the Top 5 considering that this is shaping up to be a truly dismal week. In that sense, a #1 bow, though not likely, isn’t out of the question."

YEE!!!!

D

DaSlimReaper

Man, who says that he will only sale 100k, how do ya'll know?? What did he sell yesterday? For all ya'll know he could sell 200K.

And In A Major Way is Plat, not Gold.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
MOREBASS said:
Loyalty & Betrayal is 40's PLATINUM selling album

The other two went GOLD
You are incorrect, sir. Here are 40's solo plaques...

In A Major Way - Platinum

Tha Hall Of Game - Gold

The Element Of Surprise - Gold

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
from what I heard In a Major Way went platinum somewhat recently tho....it was just a progressive climb....U & Dat will probably make this album platinum...but I believe it might hit gold from tell me when to go...retailers always get more shipments in of music thursday or friday so they're available for the public on the weekend...