"one lonely night" somethin deep, feedback greatly needed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
something i finally had to write...extremly deep shit for me

-it all started one lonely night, runnin away from home, depressed from life.../
-i had lost all sight, i carried no gun, just a pocket knife.../
-runnin away from my problems, i no longer wanted to live, god just put me in my coffin.../
-i seen too much shit, once to often, it seemed shit only got harder, never softened.../
-blazin up beyond belief, it was hard to sleep, surrounded by the noise of the streets.../
-opening my eyes, to suddenly see a pair of feet, lookin up to see down the barrel of a heat.../
-sat up thinkining it was finally my end, little did i know, the shit had only just to begin.../
-i knew this man was far from my friend, this is when i made the choice, to carry out my greatest sin.../
-as he stared at me with his drunk eyes, i faintly saw him begin to cry.../
-but i felt no sarrow, just pull the trigger so i can just die, fuck it, hes not pullin shit, so i let the blade fly.../
-3 inches into his neck, i watched him bleed to his death, and from the back of the alley i crept.../
-it was hard to imagin, a dead body lay where i once slept, i was forever an emotional wreck.../
-cause death isn't as great as it is in hollywood, i wish it could.../
-call the police, i knew i should, but lets be honest, theres no man that really would.../
-what will they say, he's m.i.a., persumned dead, no last words, fuck it, enough said.../
-evidence on the gun, from once he bled, i checked, and trust me, there was no lead.../
-just another man who wanted to be dead, and here i am, still alive.../
-i wanted to cry, i had to find a place to hide, they could now say i killed this man for his fourty five.../
-ridin the 15 back to dayton, the world had changed, now the world seemed to be hatin.../
-my mind was racing, twenty five to life i could easily be facin, what if they traced the blade back to my location.../
-now it seemed everyone wanted to start discriminatin, my life was truley desecrated.../
-the situation could quickly be misinterpertated, runnin back home, with my entire body deflated.../
-hopin back through the window, and smoked a blunt rolled in indo.../
-heart pounding, now i'm trippen, seein myself on death row.../
-my life has sunk to a new low, i stayed and waited for daylight, cause bad shit happens at night.../
-i knew what i did wasn't right, but like i said, it all started one lonely night.../