One album to represent Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
If you had to say one album which represented Sac best, what would it be? By represent I mean, shows the kind of style, rhymes, beats etc that Sac has, not neccesarily the best.

Feb 17, 2004
X-RAIDED - UNFORGIVIN- I cant believe no one said unforgivin In my opinion this Is the most well rounded or maybe I should say diverse album as far as lyrics and subject of songs not the mix and the whole package just basiclly X's part U feel me He hit everything Mortal Kombat hes dumpin wit that cap city acent real heavy In his speech Macaframa of coarse, If I meet sum 1 who doesnt know who X Is they usually have heard this song ...Kick It Tonite Is a song That could be thrown on @ a club anytime it Spittin Venom Is just sum hard attackin shit Its AMAZING!
This Album Is Sac to me

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Im speaking as if I were out of state and I could only take one CD to represent my city. All above were good albums but which album represents The Heights, Oak Park, Highlands, Garden Blocc, Meadow View, etc. without targeting one area or genre. Which album reps the DIVERSITY this city has to offer?
Now that I really think about the question, I'd say MINE! Not being cocky either just becuz of these these facts.
1-I'm from the Heights so I speak for North Sac and the Bloods
2-I got Qujuan on my album to rep the R&B in Sac
3-I got Smigg Dirtee on there who's from 21St so he speaks for South Sac & The Crips
4-Mahtie Bush produced a joint on my album which speaks for the HIP-HOP Heads/Back Pack Rappers/Concious Rappers
5-I got Krypto for the 707 on there which speaks for our Bay Connections
6-I got Gonzoe (Regime) on there which speaks for our So Cal. connections
7-A white guy from Folsom made half the beats so that reps our racially intergrated talent
8-All my album layout photos are real pictures in Sacramento

Aug 18, 2002
My first thought would be "Murder Dog Presents SK1"...it's a 2 disc comp with well rounded Sac representation. Not the tighest comp out there but not bad. Never gonna get every style but about as close as they come.

Jun 11, 2004
Personally I would say "setrippen bloccstyle" just because it was my first taste of sac rap back in 96 and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of music.

Sytlistically, I always thought G-Idez "Organized Rhyme" was a classic album with a diverse range of songs and beats. everything from classic sac town funk to dark gangsta shit is on that album and it's got a lot of sick features so i would say it captures the overall sac styles very well.