*On Topic* FUCK BUSH...!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Tis no secret that there are more stupid humans than smart humans.
I'd say it's pretty equal, but the "stupid" ones are less likely to vote, leaving more of a turnout available for the republicans. LoL.

As a parent, I am a firm believer in morals; not only for my son but for my nation's leader. I did not find it shocking one bit that people said they preferred Bush's morals vs. Kerry's. No matter how much we think America caters to the homesexual and fetus-killing mothers, this election proves that when it counted, morals won out in Ohio.
I voted for Bush and I'm not against abortion or homophobic by any means. You can tell because I don't mind associating with JuggaloFatass and Bitchampin, despite how much I hate them.

the amusing (and sad) thing is, his morals are based on his religion, which is so hypocritical
Why would it be sad that a man bases his morals on his religion? I'm not religious by any means but unfortunately not everyone is as enlightened as me. (LoL) However, I don't see why you'd believe so strongly in a religion if you didn't also adhere to its moral standards. That seems more hypocritical than anything to me... Kind of like Bill Clinton.

First of all, it is clear the you are SCARED of gay people. They intimidate you. You are uncomfortable with anyone having a different sexuality. So just cause you are scared of something should you take away their Human Rights....
It's your human right to be gay, not to marry. Just like for a woman it's your right to play football, not your RIGHT to play in a mens football league.

Oh and just so it's known I'm not against gay marriage, but I also feel that the whole issue of gay marriage is basically a financial issue and not based on "I love this person and want to be united with them for the rest of my life", based on the people who I have heard talk about why they want to marry, and I don't feel that marriage should be about financial equality.

I could give a fuck either way because it's not my problem but I understand both sides of the issue.

That's hilarious. My friends write me and say how much it sucks and how many times a day they get shot at... and describe what the smell of dead bodies is... and what a baby with its head blown off looks like... "is this his or that guy's leg"... "Damn, I just saved that guy yesterday now he shot at me" and ask "Why did America let Bush win again?"
I think you just made that up.

Nov 14, 2002
Stop straying off the subject. This post was to that lady who said everything was peachy... when it actually isnt. That was the point. lol.
And MY point (the more important one, as usual) is that your friends are idiots if they themselves expected the military lifestyle, (this including WAR) to be peachy themselves.