on the news immigration

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2004
CRBS said:
Oh yea i bet alot of you would feel different if you had a nice vehicle and some illegal mexican hits you. Totals your car and he has no insurance and just runs off. Your insurance ends up paying for it and your monthly bill increases. I bet alot of you would have doubts about illegals.
Would it make a difference, if it was an illigal Venenzuelan? Or what if it was a black person and did not have insurance? Would you feel diffrent about that race? Every one on the road does not have insurance, and there's a thing called uninsured motorist protection I think I paid $12 a year for it.....

Mar 15, 2006
Basically, there is no backround or information on immigrants, as if they were a ghost. They can go out there rob some shit, kill a couple people, be some damn child molester and THERE AINT SHIT to tie them to it.

May 1, 2002
this bill is fuked up. It reminds of prop 187 way back. the people who complain about immgrants taking their jobs is BS cause here citizens have chances to make it , they can go to college and everything Mexicans come here looking for a better life, they risk thier lives, thousands die crossing the borders each year. since they probably have no formal education they take sorry jobs like mowning lawns, carwashes, washing dishes, ect....just another plot by the government to go after everyone, they strated after 9/11 with the patriot act....now everything in our lives will get monitored best believe it...they ran out of terrorist to blame now they are going after immgrants...just to make it more fucked up is that they are gonna place a felony on every immgrant i hope this shit dont pass

May 5, 2002
@eunuch & cant touch this
there are fucked people in all races it is not just limited to to immigrants. murdrers, rapist, pedofiles are not because of peoples race religions or class.

to build a 1500 mile wall, you know how much money that would cost? it would not solve a problem it will just be another barrier for those who are determined.

what is sad is i don't see immigrants as a leech on society but as a cry for help from people who need it. the United States is one of the richest countries the world-shit California itself has the 5th largest economy in the world. why the fuck can't we lend a hand to a immigrants when that is how this country was founded on. this country was founded by immigrants looking for a better life, the only people that have any kind of right to put up a fence or close borders are the natives of this land.

@CRBS
it think you stereotype the mexican people i know more mexicans trying to work hard and make something of themselves than trying to do bad. don't believe the stereotypes homboy you probably noticed the cholos because they stand out and you were probably afraid of them. but most mexicans i know are honest hardworking people -shit most cholos too.

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
First of all whats the difference from cholos and mexicans? Its weird because arent they the same race... Stereotyping is not what i was going for because i said the mexicans from my highschool... Being afraid of cholos is a subject that has nothing to do with this thread... I just feel we shouldnt have any illegals in the U.S. regardless of who you are. We should allow so many people come into the U.S. legally is what i feel should happen.

I tell you this illegals have alot to look forward once they are in the U.S. because they can get all the grants, school tuition paid, free money, dont' have to work, free food, free shelter. We pay taxes to keep these borders on watch, and safe but the money is not doing shit.

I feel the U.S. shouldnt be the savior for all countries whos citizens are unhappy with their country. We have problems of our own and they aint getting any better. I mean for crying out loud we are in debt billiions of dollars.

Yea this country was founded by immigrants long ago and yada yada yada. But this country is not based on what was before. We have changed and evoloved just like everyone else.

Im not trying to pick on the mexicans/cholos but they are pretty much the biggest group complaining about getting rights they shouldnt even have in the first place.

Jun 19, 2004
I mean for crying out loud we are in debt billiions of dollars
"For crying out loud", this whole immigration thing can in no way compare to all the money being wasted on the war in Iraq, It will total $315 billion by september of this year.

Now you made it clear you don't give a fuck about any immigrants comming here trying to better their lives by comming here to work hard. Because? they are sinking the US into debt but yet this whole immigration thing vs the Iraq war is like comparing a 82 honda accord to Brand new Bentley.

Jun 19, 2004
CRBS said:
I dont agree with teh war but its a different subject. funny how you guys get off topic.

You are bitching about the us government having soo much debt which you seem to think that "illigals" racked up when the us government is spending billions and billions more in the iraq war.

What's your issue? Illigal Immigration or Us Goverment debt?

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
I never said the illegals are causing the debt. We need to take control of our people who are legal then start helping others.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
yes there's predetors in every race but you'll be able to still track some of those who have already commited crimes and prevent them from coming in or at least monitor them closely when they do. i am seeing this issue from both sides though. the reason why people are crossing the border is because of desperation and i sympathize on when shit gets bad you do things that you know aren't right. there's two sides to this shit and people should be aware of both of them and not just think "they're runing our economy or criminals/terrorists can get in freely" to "why is it that their homelands are so terrible they are making drastic decisions" and how the coyotes or whatever they're called, the smugglers are easily exploiting these people. burning flags and saying "keep them beaners out" or "fuck those racist capitalist pigs" isn't gonna get anywhere so both sides have to look deeply into each others issues. fuck pointing fingers, its time to see why these things occur. its not also the US's problem but mexico has to fix itself up with all the corruption, crime, drugs and poverty. if life was better back home then no one would have to risk everything for a shaky hope that coming to the US is going to be better.