on some real shit TT2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
went up to tower records(San Diego) and asked about that treal tv 2 and dude told me may 30th he said it should be there cuz they placed an order in the middle of last month for like 200 copies so thats pretty reliable but u still neva really know

Jul 17, 2005
Treal TV 2 DVD is really coming everyone calm down :)... the soundtrack is due to release first on 5/30 and the dvd is to be released on 6/20... and this is forreal this time...

Aug 26, 2005
cdguy707 said:
Treal TV 2 DVD is really coming everyone calm down :)... the soundtrack is due to release first on 5/30 and the dvd is to be released on 6/20... and this is forreal this time...
I still ain't gon believe it til at least 25 people come on this board and say "I bought a copy of Treal TV 2 (DVD) at (insert store name here) today."

Jan 16, 2006
DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO SAYS TREAL TV IS COMING OUT... YOU LAME ASS NIGGAS ALWAYS GET AMPED UP EVERYTIME THERES A NEW DATE AND IT NEVER COMES OUT... ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN ITS REALLY THERE... THOSE DUMB ASS DATES ARE NEVER FOR SURE

Aug 26, 2005
hella_numb said:
dont believe it then.
I won't. Treal TV 2 (like most Bay Area shit) makes me take a wait and see approach. I ain't gon be like y'all niggas, who have been hella gassed up since 2004 and shit thinkin this was gonna come out everytime the RD has been changed, then disappointed when it got pushed back, yet again.

C

Composure

Originally Posted by cdguy707
Treal TV 2 DVD is really coming everyone calm down ... the soundtrack is due to release first on 5/30 and the dvd is to be released on 6/20... and this is forreal this time...
Rommel707 said:
Where you hear this from?

from his uncle cousin baby momma sister-in-law tracy, who use to work with pamela who once knew a guy name steve who knew joe whom was friends with mike cousin sister nephew larry, who sold justin lomax his camera