OMG....MAC MONEY....IS FUKING TIGHT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Yeah, if it's the same cat he referrin to. Mac Money Mos Def got heat. We gotta track on his new album "Tales of a G". Mac Pacino produced the track and we spit on it.

Bow WoW got some good product out there.

A.K.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What Mac & A.K. sucks?? I hope u aint talkin bout there cd "Money Rhymes" that shit is slappin.. If u aint feelin someone, thats coo, but dont be postin on the board sayin someone sucks dogg, that shit aint coo.. Thats just pure hate man, just say u aint feelin em mane.. My nig's got heat allday long!!

Sep 11, 2002
That "Money rhymes" is another classic to me my cd player can't stop playin that shit daily.Can't fuck wit them guys from Palo Alto.
That Mac Money "tales of a G" is solid and Mac produced "we run the streets"a cool ass track .

Jul 5, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
What Mac & A.K. sucks?? I hope u aint talkin bout there cd "Money Rhymes" that shit is slappin.. If u aint feelin someone, thats coo, but dont be postin on the board sayin someone sucks dogg, that shit aint coo.. Thats just pure hate man, just say u aint feelin em mane.. My nig's got heat allday long!!
FUCK YOU RESPECT MY MIND IF IT AIN'T TIGHT TO ME THEN IT AIN'T, IF I AIN'T FEELIN'EM THEN THAT SHIT SUCKS BOY.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Keynan... If it aint tight whats weak about it playboy... The beats, lyrics... You must like weak shit if you aint feelin this shit rogue... I would love to hear the shit you think is tight ... lol
We aint droppin nuthin but heat... A cat don't like it, fuck it ,it aint for him...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I dont respect shit from haterz mane!! Fuck u! I spoke on the real and just tried to lace u on how u say u aint feelin soemone without disrespectin or hatin on them. But ofcourse the hater that u are, still sayin someone shit sucks instead of just sayin I dont feel it, back up hater!! They still gon do they thang whether u hate on it or not.. I could be a hater to and say who u got on that bootsy ass comp u so-called comin out with!!!! U call yourself a ceo, shit and u hate on other artist, u better keep yo day job homie, flippin burgers aint that bad mane!!