Omar Cruz Has A New Hispanic Lable Mate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
B.Y.I IS DOING BIG THING's ....it's a new breed of hispanic rapper's, not the same old shit cat's rapping over oldie beat's or trying to sound like some old time rapper...... B.Y.I is trying to be the next Def Jam, The Next Bad Boy, the next Aftermath Ect....... and lu lu know's what the fuck he's doing, so if you got heat most def get at that man .,..he took ROME when he was just 17 from his mother's basement in the hood now they all over, miami fucking with cool & dre....the east coast fucking with Hi tek, nottz (who produces for G Unit & The Game Ect) and you saw them in NY making shit happen.......fuck with lu lu that man will take you places , he don't sit and wait for lable's to call, homie make thing's happen

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@ Truth: Who are you? Seriously? Are you an exec. of sorts, for BYI? Or are you part of a ''street team''...or just a fan?

I think that could possibly clear up any confusion, so to speak, and possibly help people to relate.