OMAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
flipyawig said:
even though i got family in stlouis..i got to admit niggaz from stlouis are soft and dont know shit about weed.They sell a gram of weed in stlouis for $20 when you can buy 5grams of the same weed in KC for $20.Niggaz in stlouis are mostly about big rims,hoes, and partying.Stlouis seems to have more of a southern and east coast flava.KC is more midwest with a west coast flava.KC seems to be more dangerous then stlouis.Theres a lot more gangbanging and murders in KC.8 out of 10 rappers from stlouis are wack.Rappers from stlouis are more hiphop and rappers from KC are more gangsta.
last time i checked, folks in st. louis hated east coast shit

i read an article not long ago saying st. louis folks listen to west coast, midwest, and down south rappers (especially down south rappers)... and that folks out there hated east coast shit, and they even boo'ed biggie smalls off the stage one time

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^ I was just out there.... at least Lincoln got some cool ass college bitches... them hoes out there got some ass and some class... these bitches out here is straight back wood countryfied.... most of'em ain't got no job, no car, no money.... useless... i seen some cool lil bitches the ONE day I was out there in Lincoln... what's crackin with that?....

Apr 8, 2004
Hey Licwit. Why you leave SD for Omaha? You ever goin back to SD? And Omaha that boring & weak? That's a mid-sized city like KC & STL, it should be poppin a little bit. What about the niggas over there, ain't they B'd & C'd out like SD? Latinos?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
shit...i couldn't get a job for shit in cali....i came out here for a month and i'm makin 15 dollars an hour to START.... plus I got a grip of family out here i'm gettin to know that's from sd but i ain't seen since i was 10..... it's a midsized city, but it's not URBAN... and that's the main factor in the word CITY.... there's bloods and crips out here.... but it's NOTHING like cali bloods and crips... they even got gangs out here with both b's and c's in'em...... i guess if you like dj quik better than you're a blood and if you like snoop you're a crip... fuckin WEIRD..... latinos though... that's the same.... a gang of surenos... but the hard ones are the surenos out here that's really from Dago and L.A...... it's just hella boring, and there's a gang of weinies.... not everyone... but it's a grip of'em... and like i said, the bitches are lame.....

Apr 8, 2004
OK, that's fucked up you couldn't get a job in Cali especially how high it cost to live out there. And you really ain't shit in this country if you ain't makin atleast $15 per hour. That cement finishers apprenticeship sound nice, try to start your own company one day.

Aug 26, 2002
check the crime rates and all that shit .................show me what town u need to stay on your toes more in until then HUSH!!!!!!!

Crime is nothing to be glorifying either jack ass

Apr 25, 2002
-LICWIT- said:
it's a midsized city, but it's not URBAN... and that's the main factor in the word CITY.... there's bloods and crips out here.... but it's NOTHING like cali bloods and crips... they even got gangs out here with both b's and c's in'em...... i guess if you like dj quik better than you're a blood and if you like snoop you're a crip... fuckin WEIRD..... latinos though... that's the same.... a gang of surenos... but the hard ones are the surenos out here that's really from Dago and L.A...... it's just hella boring, and there's a gang of weinies.... .
I don't know anything about gangs or anything like that, but what I do know is that Omaha has a higher crime rate than Dago, registering almost twice as many robberies and homicides per 100,000 people than Dago.

My Source:
Relocation Crime Lab

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
check the crime rates and all that shit .................show me what town u need to stay on your toes more in until then HUSH!!!!!!!

Crime is nothing to be glorifying either jack ass
Kansas City crime rate 3.22x the national average.

St. Louis crime rate 3.87x the national average.

Robberies STL 661, KC 428
Rapes KC 70, STL 22
Homicide STL 21, KC 19
Aggravated Assault STL 1113, KC 877
Motor Vehicle Theft STL 3066, KC 1268

My Source:
Relocation Crime Lab

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
the thing you gotta understand about THAT is that this is cracker nation out here... they HATE niggas...so they bust everything.... in San Diego it's a white town, but the gangsta shit is so ingrained, niggas can actually be criminals and live a criminal life....one step ahead of the game..... mayne you cannot tell me, in any way, shape or form, that niggas in Omaha are pullin more and more serious crimes out here than in Dago... these niggas out here don't have HALF the heart as Dago niggas.... I'm bein completely serious.... not just standin up for the town.... these niggas won't even look me in the eyes out here mayne... I'm dead serious.... i know you got your computer facts, but I'm givin you STREET facts...these niggas are not on par with Dago criminals... plain and simple....

Apr 25, 2002
-LICWIT- said:
the thing you gotta understand about THAT is that this is cracker nation out here... they HATE niggas...so they bust everything.... in San Diego it's a white town, but the gangsta shit is so ingrained, niggas can actually be criminals and live a criminal life....one step ahead of the game..... mayne you cannot tell me, in any way, shape or form, that niggas in Omaha are pullin more and more serious crimes out here than in Dago... these niggas out here don't have HALF the heart as Dago niggas.... I'm bein completely serious.... not just standin up for the town.... these niggas won't even look me in the eyes out here mayne... I'm dead serious.... i know you got your computer facts, but I'm givin you STREET facts...these niggas are not on par with Dago criminals... plain and simple....
Oh I know, nothing you said surprises me. Crime statistics are good for what they're worth but you can't be making small-scale judgments off of them. I feel you.

I just like to throw those in there though because I've always felt people from the West Coast think the West Coast is real hard or whatever and that the Midwest is soft. I know I used to be one of those people until I moved out to the Midwest.

Dec 26, 2004
flipyawig said:
even though i got family in stlouis..i got to admit niggaz from stlouis are soft and dont know shit about weed.They sell a gram of weed in stlouis for $20 when you can buy 5grams of the same weed in KC for $20.Niggaz in stlouis are mostly about big rims,hoes, and partying.Stlouis seems to have more of a southern and east coast flava.KC is more midwest with a west coast flava.KC seems to be more dangerous then stlouis.Theres a lot more gangbanging and murders in KC.8 out of 10 rappers from stlouis are wack.Rappers from stlouis are more hiphop and rappers from KC are more gangsta.

A gram of weed out on the west coast, here in frisco is 20 too.

BOth KC and STL are dangerous, st louis more so though. I am from KC originally moved away to cali when i was young.

Rappers out of KC are much tighter than STL rappers.

Dec 26, 2004
-LICWIT- said:

That shit is true...BEcause it is like that in Flint, and don't get me wrong flint is crazy and the crime is crazy, but the shit happening in Oakland, Frisco, Dago, Sactown, all over cali is way more serious than cities in the midwest, south, and east coast combined. IT damn suprised me, because you be hearing shit like aw flint, detoir, camden they the highest crime rated cities in the nation...so that makes them the most dangerous??? NOt at all, shit in west coast hoods is hectic.

Dec 26, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Oh I know, nothing you said surprises me. Crime statistics are good for what they're worth but you can't be making small-scale judgments off of them. I feel you.

I just like to throw those in there though because I've always felt people from the West Coast think the West Coast is real hard or whatever and that the Midwest is soft. I know I used to be one of those people until I moved out to the Midwest.

Dont get me wrong, but you saying it is the same is not my experiences, flint a higher crime rated town than any cali city does not compare in crime or danger to any west coast hood, the mentality out in hoods on the west is just totally different and more fierce, it aint never talk, they always walk the walk. You know what i am saying?

Apr 25, 2002
It's my personal opinion that the cities in the Midwest, East and South are much more dangerous than those on the West Coast, and that Cali esp. has a superiority complex when it comes to all this...and I have the numbers to prove it, you guys have nothing other than street knowledge or whatever you want to call it.

Now this isn't necessarily saying that the worst of Cali are softer than the worst of the Midwest, perhaps they are about the same or maybe the worst of Cali really are worse, but that dangerous space in the Midwest occupies a greater percentage of the city than it does out West.

Just a few thoughts...and it is a stupid argument I know and I also know crime is nothing to glorify (I'm just sayin people from California are way off base in a lot of these discussions)

Oct 10, 2002
KC and St. Louis are both equally dangerous. I'd be on my toes a little more in the Lou, just a little. But KC has all the same horindous crimes as anywhere else. I read the KC Star online almost everyday. Crime is not to be glamorized, but it makes entertaining news at times. I read about some crazy shit going on up there, people being set on fire, cars burnt, shot up on freeways, people gunned down in broad daylight on the sidewalks, you know all that crazy stuff. KC is on a record pace for Homicide rate already this year and the FEDS are being called in to help. and That doesn't count KC, KS with a pop of only 140,000 they have Murders in the 60's and 40's that is almost as high rate as Compton and Gary IN, KC, KS is where you need to be on your toes. KC, KS doesn't supply info for a lot of crime statistics because they don't want the bad reputation, otherwise they would be in the top 10 easily percentage wise in most past years.
But there are hard heads everywhere one aint no harder than the other just cause they from somewhere, you could have the meanest hardest dude livin in the middle of nowhere even Omaha.