old memphis rap questions/Need help!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
1)"Da Connect" of "Gangsta Blac/Can It Be?"

anyone in here know what song plays in the background during the phone conversation between Paul and Blac?

2)who are the original members of SPV Click?

3)Tommy Wright had beef w/Gangsta Blac and Terror before?
on the booklet of "Feel Me before They Kill Me", he described something like that...but i'm not sure...

anyhelp would be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

Oct 14, 2004
Cesolito knows all taht shit ask him. even I dont know and I have been on the memphis rap game for a long while. Good quest

Feb 14, 2006
TOMMY WRIGHT 3RD RELEASED 2006 THAT ASHES 2 ASHES, DUST 2 DUST W/ FEW NEW SONGZ ON IT;

Rob S4 said:
Cesolito knows all taht shit ask him. even I dont know and I have been on the memphis rap game for a long while. Good quest
or Spv, he´s got knowledge when it comes Memphis Rap talk
Ain´t seen him in a minute tho;

Dec 2, 2003
thanx yall...
i got "SPV click Vol.1" on CD-R...i can recognize GangstaBlac and TommyWright's voice from that...but dunno they were members of SPV or just guest appearances...also it got a Playa Posse's (Snubnoze muzik?) song....

yeah TW3 released a throwback album last year...i really hope he drops throwback version of "Runnin-N-Gunnin" too! his best underground tape IMO

Dec 2, 2003
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
^^ do u got tracklisting for Snubnoze- Solo Tape (96)
Track 8 is sick (It´s On) is it called ?

i'm not sure about "SoloTape", but if you meant "Snubnoze" self title tape, track8 is called "4 Life"...
heres the full tracklist...

Intro (feature presentation)
Genesis
Glitter Boyz
Boyz N Da Woodz
Loddi Doddi
Mortal Kombat
Trust
4 Life

Feb 8, 2003
maveric said:
..i really hope he drops throwback version of "Runnin-N-Gunnin" too! his best underground tape IMO

He is going too, I saw a promo for it he gonna remaster it and drop it along with that Ten wanted Men album like he did last year with Ashes to Ashes.

djlocskeet said:
I always like Gangsta Pat the DJ Quik lookin muthafucka. Money Sex and Murder was the shit back in the day.

You damn right about that & that album was fire.

"HOE YOU A BITCH WHILE YOU IN MY HOUSE YOU BETTA SIT YOUR FUNKY AZZ DOWN"

Pat & Tha Villian beat that bitch ass at the end of the song, he was DDT that bitch.

"SHOOTIN ON NARCS ONCE AGAIN MUTHAFUCKA EM ALL, I GET MY NINE SHOOT THEY AZZ THEN I WATCH EM FALL"

He was spittin game on that Gangsta Love track #12

Mar 2, 2004
Lil Sko - U Know Tha Sko

01. Nigga What
02. Hoe For Housewife
03. Smoke A Sac
04. Whats Her Name
05. Poppin Out Slugs
06. Killa
07. Robbery
08. Southern Fried

Mar 2, 2004
I think Carmikes tape aint got no tracklist but here's mine...

01. Intro
02. Comin At Yo Azz
03. Lets Run A Train
04. Dedications
05. Interlude
06. Some Beat
07. Ridin Through The Hood
08. Gangsta Shit
09. Smoking

Jan 2, 2006
^^ Thanks for those. Also looking tracklists for Frayser Click - Broken Halo and 2nd Family - Killaz From The Blackside.