Old Boy (spike lee joint)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Im not gonna lie, that looked pretty cool. Alot of scene for scene shots from the orginal, which is refreshing. However, the monkey wrench here is he knows what his daughter looks like, which must be a setup by the imprisoner since we already know the twist of the OG.

Im gonna hold judgement until i watch it and yes, i will watch it. If they can pull off a "Let The Right One In" here, it might be OK.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
naw fuck this shit, i dont want to see ANY of the same shots if you're gonna remake it & claim you're doing it based on the manga & not the original film adaptation.

May 9, 2002
naw fuck this shit, i dont want to see ANY of the same shots if you're gonna remake it & claim you're doing it based on the manga & not the original film adaptation.
Looks like he might be doing both. There were several scenes in there that were different, like the shot of him drawing the cut lines on Samuel's neck. There was nothing of that sort in the movie. Also, they show him his daughter as an adult, which is part of his motivation in this film. That did not exist in the Korean version.