OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. - I'M COMIN TOO TOWN MANE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
It looks like August 6th., 2004 I'll be in Oklahoma City, OK. performing live out there for 7Dayz Entertainment's Record Release Party. Then that whole weekend we'll be hittin stores promoting and a big gathering that sunday to chill and wind down.

I'll keep you posted but as of now it looks like August 6th is the date...if it changes, I will let you know. I just got the call today and I wanna see all my Oklahoma fam there so we can chop game, take pictures and do it big like aight. I'll have specials on all my shit when I touch down too.

- PLAYA RAE

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that's good shit rae. Like I told you before, okc is a place that shows love to people who show love. If you get out there and do the promo thing right.... it will do nothing but help you I assure you. Normally people have to get word of people by word of mouth from people who know people in texas, and it trickles into oklahoma. Oklahoma is cool tho, real kick back, but it's hot as fuck in the summer. Good eatin there too. Best of luck rae