ok so how many peeps on here have tv appearances?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RYNO

May 29, 2008
www.teamlojic.com
on reality shows and shit like for say judge joe brown....i know i saw turf talk on there a few years ago.im on tomorrow at 10 pacific or maybe 10'30.just curious to see how many peeps in the community are out there and where they are now.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
my homeboy was murdered in september of 06 and channel 13 news was shooting a crowd of people in front of my house, does that count?

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
santa rosa - channel 10 i think w/ ed beebout. back in 96' i was in 4h and had a lamb that sold for 50$ a lb.

was on front cover of press democrat (santa rosa) & argus carrier (petaluma)
newspapers for that

was on cmc back n the day for a couple summers , i was in latino velvets video " buzzin"

& several magazines

oh yeah, news was shooting live video for a stabbing at hogan high in 98' 'me and my boi drove in the back ground and did a brake stand in his mercury couger bumpin...

Nov 20, 2005
one of my uncle's on my mom's side lives in LA; he was on people's court. my cousins and i saw him on TV one day..we were like 9 or 10 years old. we called for my tia hella loud.."TIO ROBERTO IS ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

my mom and my aunts gave him hella shit for it when he came up to visit. then he gave us three $20 each to shut the fuck up about it. LOL

~k.

Jan 5, 2006
i was in a couple of news shots before.. accidents, fires. If you saw The King Of Freestyle DvD i was in that too and Treal Tv 2. I was on TV at a couple of Giants Games.. more recently like yesterday my car was seeing driving down el camino on the news by the tanforan mall NO on 8 supporters out on the street.. my homie flipped off the camera dude and i was honking as i drove thru the intersection.

Jun 5, 2004
santa rosa - channel 10 i think w/ ed beebout. back in 96' i was in 4h and had a lamb that sold for 50$ a lb.

newspapers for that

was on cmc back n the day for a couple summers , i was in latino velvets video " buzzin"

& several magazines

oh yeah, news was shooting live video for a stabbing at hogan high in 98' 'me and my boi drove in the back ground and did a brake stand in his mercury couger bumpin...
LOL.. MY BOY'S DAD USED TO WORK FOR "POST NEWSWEEK CABLE" BACK IN THE DAY, AND I WAS IN A COUPLE COMMERCIALS FOR THE SONOMA COUTY FAIR... BACK WHEN I WAS A KID.

AY WHERE IS "HOGAN HIGH SCHOOL" THO?

Jun 5, 2004

newspapers for that

& several magazines

LOL

JUS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT...?

I USED TO KNOW ELICIA. ED'S DAUGHTER...

A NOT-TO-SHABBY LOOKIN BROAD... PRETTY FYNE ACTUALLY LOL

Apr 8, 2005
i was on some news clip about mervyns when i was hella young, lol, some relative took me there to buy me some cloths, and they ended up interviewing me. i was in a commercial for my high school recently, i wasnt supposed to be, i was just walking by, and camera guy got in front of me, filming me walking, lol, so me walking plus some sad music = the end of the commercial. ive been on the news a couple times for stupid shit. i headed to the park, and someone got stabbed like a few hours before, so news teams were there, i can be seen in the backround

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Never been on TV, but you know what's funny if you were on when they're talking about something like obesity and like they show you walking around but not your face you know and like your eating and ice cream or something, haha that'd suck.