Ok here are some damm Tits ! lol they keep asking to see em on siccness (NWS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
i used to fuck up 2 things of the chili cheese fries with ranch when i used to smoke.

i ended up gettin a super burrito at chavo's for lunch today. :)

~k.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
i used to fuck up 2 things of the chili cheese fries with ranch when i used to smoke.

i ended up gettin a super burrito at chavo's for lunch today. :)

~k.
you know what im saying! lol....but they just up and disappeared one day...no warning or nothing! i died a little inside when i realized that shit lolol

yeah that spicy chicken sandwhich is bomb.....never had the chili fries but the bacon/cheddar cheese papa wedges are bomb as fuck

so are there egg rolls....
eggrolls are bomb too

WHAT ABOUT THERE TERIYAKI BOWLS??
i was JUST about to bring them thangs up!!! lol those are extraaaa good when ur high

Jul 25, 2007

yeah you go ahead and do that and we'll watch

you in so many words said "act like a girl on the internet"
dawg, all i said was make a page with the pic and add folks. your the one who came up with the assumption of adding a quote with interests and shit so whos the one who wanna act like a bitch? you my friend.

Nov 20, 2005
you know what im saying! lol....but they just up and disappeared one day...no warning or nothing! i died a little inside when i realized that shit lolol
real spit for a minute they got rid of everything i liked..i started yellin at the drive thru lady through the speakerbox "well what the hell do you have then!?!?" i was hella mad. i stopped goin there for a HOT minute!!!

~k.