Oh Boy! You Have to Hear This...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2005
I've been breakin' my neck to this track aaaaallllll damn day.
Sraight heat from intro to outro.
Speak and Henn murdered this track...
the beat is BAAAANGIN' its produced by the heavy hitta ACP at Sluggerville Productions. Sac-town is comin' back in a major way mayne, Once I got my hands on this I knew exactly what to do with it...
I want to know what the Siccness has to say about this one........so speak on it
(Left click for the stream, Right click>Save as for download)
Speak EZ feat. Hennessy - "Here We Go"

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
The beat is nice, and the two compliment each others flows. I'd slap it... better yet, I am slapping it. Good looking Filthy! At this rate, I'ma bang out hella mixtapes if I keep coming across shit like this. Holla at the boy.

Sep 9, 2005
Flossalini said:
The beat is nice, and the two compliment each others flows. I'd slap it... better yet, I am slapping it. Good looking Filthy! At this rate, I'ma bang out hella mixtapes if I keep coming across shit like this. Holla at the boy.
aaaay i know for a fact Sluggerville has some dope cuts on the back burner right now, get at me if your lookin' for some more tracks. i'll see what i can get my hands on.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I love my City... but ATL got hoes. That was like goin back to Africa fa me. They love'd me in Jazzy-T's and Strokers(even tho they was more uptight). In ATL they treat Cali niggas like stars... I got in free everywhere(except Stokers... but free dances from the hoes) all on a Cali I.D. Signed a couple autographs off of a 16 bar verse on Mal. B's album which we were promotin at the time, all because the hoes said "oooh, I met Nelly this way and a couple of months later he was hella famous". They sho know how to stroke a niggas ego,.

@ All "How many have home recording labs?" Let's play email me the track! Some spits, emails to the next, some spits, email to the next, and so on til the song is done. Then email it to be mixed. Shit let's call the track "E-mail"