OG MS IS A BITCH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
NIGGA YOU A BITCH MS ON My KIDS

why you hide your user name so that people cant know when your logged on?

why?

cuzz you a cake ass suasage
you worst then lynch nigga.....try to make it seem like im internet crip'n when I got reallas that'll vouch 4 me....when i logg off tonight ima ce gone 4 a couple of months where are you gonna ce?..right here on the net trying to tell mutha fukcas to shut the fucc up like you some kind of iternet hogg

you a weenie nigga the worst kind...I already called your bitch ass out nigga in that i-rocc post and you cop'd out trying to make it seem like im wolf'n nigga I WILL COME TO THE BBQ JUS TO SQUAB WIT YOU.nigga on crip...then we'll see what kind of internet crip I am. ....

as of this date im leting everybody on the siccness know that you jus lost yo stripes BITCH AND I TOOK EM!!!!!1WHEN YOU WANT YOUR MAN HOOD CAKC SEE ME ON THE HANDS AND WIN OR LOSE YOU CAN HAVE EM BACC....OTHER WISE TUCC YO TAIL POODLE.....C MUTHA FUCC'N LIM

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
HAHAHAHA ... a whole 500 words devoted to me. And you said I'm not a factor? boy were you wrong.

paranoid skitzophrenia will do it to ya all the time.

boy you you got a lot of growing to do. Your life seems to depend on what these strangers think about you and how to you try to convince them you are. You need a little help there fella.

real people that know me.. know what I'm about. and I'm talkin bout REAL people not internet personalities.

I'm upset though. Becuz you snatched my internet stripes! dammit!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@bg ms

if you dont want no funk jus say it and I wont say another thang about yo lil bitch ass..........:devious:

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
nigga im threw

you think this is a game

nigga

when I see you ima socc YOU lil bitch....lim

@the 91
im not going to the bbq tommorro...ya'wll have fun......

lynch do I gotta come to you nigga?
get at me cefore i hit the studio and drop this song called "you aint from the blocc" featuring 24st menace.........you think sac of indo was some shit......boyyyyy

tall can dispose of that SONG you did about me you dont want it nigga

I'LL RIP YO ASS

beta I want my two bills bacc 4 that raggady beat I bought off of you ....get that to me and I wont mangel you ......OLD MAN...

HOLLOWWEENIE......COMING OCTOBER ON

ON THE NEW
SLIM LOC 1 CD..."SPOILS OF WAR"

ALL MY NINJAS SPREAD THE WORD....UNKUT IMA HOLLA....JJ HOLD IT DOWN X-LOC YOU WEIRD NIGGA...LOL....NAW TELL YO MAMMA TO HAVE MY MONEY though NIGGA...YUNG-G YOU THE SUEKEE HEAD NINJA...LUV CUZZ,,,,,CURBIE....ima make you famous....vamp..... ?

209 vet....luv nigga......kalibah luv nigga

all the niggaz rolling wit me on the sicc I luv yawll......ms you a bitch @big robb you coo dude im jus fucc'n wit cha....but ms you a girl......soft like snuggles

tre-8 my blood nigga ...much respect
illmannered666...yawll know how to treat a nigga when he come threw.....luv...big T you da man.....tami....you fine....zigg zagg ...you ugly....er then robbin..lol..eww
hey yawll robbin was lynches side thang thang...she thicc then a mutha ucc right now tooo....big ass juicey tities but thats gc's girl now....i respect....phantom what ever you need hit me...luv hommes......hachet you crazed killa you....yawll betta leave hachet along 4 he blow up the whole bbq...hachet a real mutha fucca...niggaz crazy...on crip!
a-wax im feeling yo shit ....keep it moving
n-sane where da fucc is my magazine bigg homie:classic: ...and where the fucc is my beats blacc rhino?..shhit I was supose to get a snipped cd of that fire along time ago

o weak ms you still talking

SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!!!!.....LIL bitch

DOOMBDAY YAWLL COO IM FEALING YAWLL SHIT JUS KEEP DAT SHIT REAL PLAYA...

BIG RIPEMUP ...LOL

THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YO SMELLY ASS DIDNT YOU.....nigga wash yo ass!!!!!!

loki contact me
cos are you fucc'n on my sister friend chocalate...you wild boy....

crook wood...you coo ni..I mean homey..
really..

luni fucc'n wit hollow huh.....ROCC HOLLA

B-12 ....MAN WUZ GOING ON...
NASTY NATE....TELL DUTCH TO HIT ME

THA RIPPA YOU GOT HEAT NIGGA...

mutha fuccas that want me to do free verses im sorry...then what would i ce worth
nuthin.......shit offer me somthin..cd players ,hydros, rims ,guns whatever get out of here wit dat free shit....free these nutts....and free raided..hogg life luv
and while yawll sleeping dre d got heat...
oh while im typing I mine as well say look 4 Big rocS comp on blacc armor records called the "BEST KEPT SECRET" FEATURING...c-bo yuk mouth the outlaws, brotha whimp, killa tay
c-lim ,ap9, keak da sneak, t-nutty, kam, big syke 24st menace and more instores now.
msane... wes up? start promoting i dont never see yo shit... if you need assistance holla its nuthin.....hope you aint got siCx on yo shit...?..
d-locc you coo
im name'n all these cats cuz you are The ones who sticc out like a boner threw a zipper.

even o weak ms......you still here bitch?!!
oh young mook the mangaler..your a sport nigga......keep mangaling..

c-lim.............DA C MONSTA

OH MY BAD GOTS TA EDIT THIS SHIT

TOOPER WHERE YA AT!!!!?....LUV

A

All Out HOGG

C-LIM your a FAG...Ive lived inda 209 for a decent potion of my life & never even heard of your ass...Ya dissing thou's who gott the valley on lock & bickering about how you aint no internet crip, yet proceed to name 50 mufuckas you only know on the net...Besides that you claim'a click that don't even fuckan exsist...IVE NEVER HEARD OF 'N-GANG" from stockton.......Guess when its nicknamed CCS anyone can bang huh???

Apr 25, 2002
LIM i'm right here trippen man :classic: .thanks for the luv...

but i gots ta stay out of it.

the same people your bangin on got luv for me too.i just gotta respect everybody involved cause thats yaws thing.

i know where your head at though i been through it myself at home.so i know everything will be alright.

see you around lim.

peace out till you get back.

and fuck doubters make it happen.

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
C-LIM your a FAG...Ive lived inda 209 for a decent potion of my life & never even heard of your ass...Ya dissing thou's who gott the valley on lock & bickering about how you aint no internet crip, yet proceed to name 50 mufuckas you only know on the net...Besides that you claim'a click that don't even fuckan exsist...IVE NEVER HEARD OF 'N-GANG" from stockton.......Guess when its nicknamed CCS anyone can bang huh???
just to clear all that up, "n-gang" is the set, northside gangster crip......lim from 44 gee lincoln townhomes.........and they are factor...

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^^^ Real talk my nigga rolls deep... Me on the other hand I roll wit like one or two breathing friends and like 300 none breathing!

Realize game !!!

Nigga aint playing!

Lim aint playing!

Some people on here playing!

Lim don't even trip you a personality, these people don't exist. I had to realize that the people that are talking shit are just ghost behind a computer screen! They know you can't touch them and probably never will be able to because they don't use their real names..

These are the names we use in everyday life dig that..

My 38 cents.....

Tre-8