Official Tree and Gutta City Ent. thread #SoulTrap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
another classic, its more solid than the first but i think it doesnt have as high peaks either. overall cant ask for much more out of a sequel to an already great album tho.

Props: fillyacup

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i checked it out, was dope but it needs to grow on me like his style did.

the order of his shit to me is

SS and tree featuring the city as a close 2nd if not tie
the lit
that one mixtape.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i only got the one with the karl malone. what else he got?

also, that one with the karl malone, that out without the fuck ass dj all over it?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its no doubt his best work technically but the first sunday school got some of my fav songs by him period on it, maybe cuz it was my first exposure to him. idk but it also had meh songs on it where 2 doesnt really have any.

Props: fillyacup

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The only thing I didn't care for about II is the last two songs felt just kind of thrown on there at the end. Like the rest of the album just flowed from song to song so smoothly, then bam! Like they aren't even bad songs by any means but they just seem to have been placed on as an after though, which I guess is good that they are at the end actually lol.

But yeah I get what you mean, a lot of artists are like that for me sometimes. I think it's because the first project and/or songs you hear by them for the first time are like "who the fuck is this?" so it kind of sticks with you. I mean 50's is probably arguably my favorite Tree song and it's the first one I heard by him.