*OFFICIAL* Find me an NFL team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Thanks for all the replies, keep em comming.

I 100% won't be a dallas cowboys fan I don't know much about NFL but I do know they are a massive bandwagon team and I like the underdog.

Are the New Orleans Saints any good?

also can you guys tell me about about some teams history? cheers

Apr 13, 2007
lol sorry i was kinda lazy i still havent read the other page. but thats good u aint tryna be a dallas fan. god knows the wagon cant hold anymore " dallas fans "

Apr 10, 2006
Well I'm a Chicago Bears fan, our team is usually known for tough defense and guys that can hit. Another squad worth checking is the Pittsburgh Steelers, they play smack mouth football as well.

Mar 26, 2006
Well I'm a Chicago Bears fan, our team is usually known for tough defense and guys that can hit. Another squad worth checking is the Pittsburgh Steelers, they play smack mouth football as well.
I saw a couple of youtube highlight vids and one in the 70's of the steelers but they just recently one something didn't they? I don't really like their name anyway.

Mar 26, 2006
not sure argentine.

Guys, how about the NY Jets and the Ssints? I quite like both their jerseys, can you guys tell me abit about them. Just gonna check their history on wikipedia.

Apr 10, 2006
Saints have never won a Championship, they have a great offense when healthy, defense is suspect which gets them into a lot of shootouts, but are a averagge team. In the 70's they had the nickname the "Aint's" because they were horribly. The Jets were really good in the 60's with Joe Namath, last year they were a playoff team, but this year they weren't nearly as good. Oh the "Aint's" quarterback was the father of none other than Peyton and Eli Manning, Archie Manning.