Official Angels 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I know the feeling, it happened to the A's a few times this season. Was hoping the Angels would win, rather see them gain a game on the A's then Texas

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
why do we even have this isringwutever his name is on the team!....dude is hella washed up and throws hella meat balls,blown save artist all day!......cant believe scioscia went with him first instead of somebody else like walden or takahashi! fuckin shit

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea well,...you gotta go with your closer whos been on fire,unfortunatly it was frieris time to get touched,cant be perfect all the time,ya ur right scioscia should of took him out!...but if i was scioscia,i would rather have waldos heat or taks mechanics in there instead of isringfucks meatballs any day!....

Sep 15, 2009
Mark Trumbo welcomes Ryan Dempster to the American League with a half swing HR to right field lol. Good start for the Halos. We need CJ to throw deep into the game to give our horrible bullpen some much needed rest

Sep 15, 2009
Weaver with a great fuckin shutout! 15 wins for an AL best. So all we have to do to win in make sure Weaver throws every game and throws all 9 lol

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
the fuck happend to the Angels!

the bullpen happend brah,...or didnt happen! fuck!...bunch of fuckin choke artist lately!...scioscia needs to get mad and fired up .get into their heads,..call them scrubs or sumthing to piss them off and start a fire under their asses ,tell them they cant hit the ball worth the fuck and make them run laps for fucking up,and get them back to playing sum real baseballl again dammit,..its really sum bullshit the way we are playing with all this dam talent and pitching we got!...

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
no shit right our fucking pitchin staff is fucking iffy as fuck besides Weaveer seems like hes always on top of his shit Cj and now zack ened to step it the fuck up along with Harden we need to get rid of half our bullpen next yr an start fresh