**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Man I don't even know why I keep watching this show sometimes.

At the end of almost every episode I am disappointed whereas by comparison after GOT I usually pretty satisfied.

After their experiences with pretty much every other established group they have run into there is no way in fuck those people would just go waltzing up the front gates of new place. Did they forgot they almost got cooked up in BBQ sauce and eaten like 2 months ago by a group that looked nice?!?

Once the governor and all his folks were killed, why the fuck don't they just go back to the prison, clear out the zombies, and fix the fences?

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Man I don't even know why I keep watching this show sometimes.

At the end of almost every episode I am disappointed whereas by comparison after GOT I usually pretty satisfied.

After their experiences with pretty much every other established group they have run into there is no way in fuck those people would just go waltzing up the front gates of new place. Did they forgot they almost got cooked up in BBQ sauce and eaten like 2 months ago by a group that looked nice?!?

Once the governor and all his folks were killed, why the fuck don't they just go back to the prison, clear out the zombies, and fix the fences?

Not necessarily, I mean Rick has yet to put his guard done(hence stashing the gun away) but I do believe Michone, glen, and the others besides Carol, Carl and Daryl have yet to do so as well. Rick was and is still skeptical of that place that's why at the end he was basically like if they're gonna fucc wit us then we'll just take over this whole place.

Nov 24, 2003
Not necessarily, I mean Rick has yet to put his guard done(hence stashing the gun away) but I do believe Michone, glen, and the others besides Carol, Carl and Daryl have yet to do so as well. Rick was and is still skeptical of that place that's why at the end he was basically like if they're gonna fucc wit us then we'll just take over this whole place.

Yeah that is the point I was making. So far in this show Rick and his group have pretty much been the "good guys".

Rick vs Merle
Rick vs Shane
Rick vs Governor
Rick vs dude from Terminus

It would be cool to see the show take another direction where Rick and his crew are so hardened by life on the road that they become the "bad guys" and just take over the town or kill off all the residents for no reason.