Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
in my 12 team league I only have lesean and stacy at rb with Moreno on ir
should I trade luck and stacy for locker ellington and joique bell he offered romo but I didn't want him

Jun 23, 2005
in my 12 team league I only have lesean and stacy at rb with Moreno on ir
should I trade luck and stacy for locker ellington and joique bell he offered romo but I didn't want him
I would. Ellington and bell IMO are better than Stacy, it looks like hell is the no. 1 back for Caldwell in Detroit and luck isn't a juggernaut at QB

Feb 8, 2006
I would. Ellington and bell IMO are better than Stacy, it looks like hell is the no. 1 back for Caldwell in Detroit and luck isn't a juggernaut at QB
ya that's what I'm thinking
I have Russell Wilson as my qb and will just have locker as backup

Jun 23, 2005
Would you guys trade Jamal Charles and Emanuel sanders for Torrey smith and gio Bernard?

I'm stackin at WR so giving up Sanders won't hurt me too much considering I have julio jones, jordy nelson and Jeremy maclin as my started, all who have out performed sanders and will most likely continue seeing as they're #1 for their team. And I have Hopkins on my bench who so far is better than sanders

I'm hurting at RB with hurt Charles and Darren sproles.i have Jeremy hill, bush and miller on my bench all of whom I'm meh about .

Feb 8, 2006
Would you guys trade Jamal Charles and Emanuel sanders for Torrey smith and gio Bernard?

I'm stackin at WR so giving up Sanders won't hurt me too much considering I have julio jones, jordy nelson and Jeremy maclin as my started, all who have out performed sanders and will most likely continue seeing as they're #1 for their team. And I have Hopkins on my bench who so far is better than sanders

I'm hurting at RB with hurt Charles and Darren sproles.i have Jeremy hill, bush and miller on my bench all of whom I'm meh about .
Hopkins had a 75 yd td without that his numbers are pretty low. sanders is pretty damn consistent playing with the best qb

but
gio is a stud, and who knows how long Charles is out but I do not like torrey smith at all this year steve smith is out playing him

you should ask for a better receiver or another player also

Jun 23, 2002

wait, u got charles, sproles, jordy nelson, sanders, maclin, julio jones....and thats a 'weak autodrafted team'? lmao. unless youre talking about a different league....

i wouldnt pull the trigger on that trade tho....gio and hill gonna be sharing touches and smith sucks

Jun 23, 2005
wait, u got charles, sproles, jordy nelson, sanders, maclin, julio jones....and thats a 'weak autodrafted team'? lmao. unless youre talking about a different league....

i wouldnt pull the trigger on that trade tho....gio and hill gonna be sharing touches and smith sucks
Lol naw I have another league that's auto picked.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I got 3 middle of the pack QBs. Dalton, Romo & I just picked up Cousins. Can't decide between them. I noticed the dude with P Manning has Cam Newton on his bench I'm tryna trade for him.

Feb 8, 2006
I got 3 middle of the pack QBs. Dalton, Romo & I just picked up Cousins. Can't decide between them. I noticed the dude with P Manning has Cam Newton on his bench I'm tryna trade for him.
bro Dalton had about 22 in week 1 and 18 in week 2 (without aj) that is higher then qb's that went way higher then him

romo has a broke back and they will be a running team this year cousins has too small of sample size to judge and cam has no receivers

Feb 8, 2006
in my ppr league I got stacked receivers d Thomas dez Bryant Emmanuel sanders and j Edelman

I might have to bench sanders this week for Edelman but not sure it will even be a close game since they're playing the raiders but Denver is in seattle

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
bro Dalton had about 22 in week 1 and 18 in week 2 (without aj) that is higher then qb's that went way higher then him

romo has a broke back and they will be a running team this year cousins has too small of sample size to judge and cam has no receivers
I start Dalton but I might try Cousins this week cuz they play the Eagles and I expect a shootout. Dude offered me Cam for Sproles and Cousins but I don't wanna do that.

Jun 23, 2005
I need a tight end and a flex out of the next bunch. I was thinking bout going with two TE

GroNK TE
Ertz TE
Sanu vs ten
Pierre Thomas vs min
Ruben randle vs hou
Justin forsett vs cle
Larry fitzgerald vs SF

I'm starting gio bernard and joique bell at RB AND Mike Wallace and aj green if he starts at WR

Last edited: