Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I made playoffs in all 3 money leagues
but I'm playing against murray in 2 of them one being ppr where he dropped a 44 burger on me

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
#7 seed in my own league (11years running) missed the playoffs by one game, out of contention for money.

#2 seeds in my other two $$ leagues.

3/3 other leagues for NO MONEY I've been able to secure 1st RD byes.

I have DeMarco Murray in 5/6 leagues

Apr 20, 2003
My receivers suck... but I need advice on who to start, I got Keenan Allen, Steve Smith, Sammy Watkins, Kenny Stills and Greg Jennings? Most of these fuckers have been up and down and have tough matchups, not much left in the waivers. I was thinking of starting Keenan and Kenny but Keenan will most likely be paired with Revis who has played well. I was also thinking of picking up Colston and dropping Jennings to have both Saints receivers since they have a good matchup against Carolina, but I dislike starting two receivers from the same team.

Apr 20, 2003
Giovani Bernard or Isaiah crowell, lol or chris ivory
Its tough cuz Crowell is nursing an injury, Gio is on a time share with Hill and Ivory was out shinned by Johnson last week and basically hasnt done much as of late..... I'd probably would have gone with Gio and Crowell, just an opinion and good luck!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
My receivers suck... but I need advice on who to start, I got Keenan Allen, Steve Smith, Sammy Watkins, Kenny Stills and Greg Jennings? Most of these fuckers have been up and down and have tough matchups, not much left in the waivers. I was thinking of starting Keenan and Kenny but Keenan will most likely be paired with Revis who has played well. I was also thinking of picking up Colston and dropping Jennings to have both Saints receivers since they have a good matchup against Carolina, but I dislike starting two receivers from the same team.
Easy... Stills. I use to have Cooks before his injury, and had choice between Stills and Colston. Stills is getting the looks, and has the speed for some big plays.

Allen is boom or bust... and seriously is not that type of WR to breakout on Revis. I had Allen this year hoping he was going to be good like last year, but traded him, never looked back.

Apr 20, 2003
Yea im starting Stills for sure but needed to see who to start as a second WR..... I thinkin of picking up Colston and placing him as my second. Good lookin out breh breh on the advice!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Mark Ingram got 2 points as my starting running back, meanwhile joique bell has 25 points on the bench

Fuck, this shit happens every fucking week

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
My 6-8 team just crawled into the playoffs knocking off my competitor for 6th place in a head to head matchup!! No sacko for this comish!!!!!! Fuck yea!! I have favorable matchups for my stars to make a serious run... Tinkering fucked me up but im here bitches!!!!!!!!

QB Stafford
RBs : demarco, shady, cj anderson, m ingram
WR: dez, jordy, josh gordon, Lafell, Torrey Smith, Jarvus Landry,
TE: J thomas, L donnel
DEF: Denver n Detroit
K gotskowski

Dear lord let me make the right choices these next 3 weeks...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
My 6-8 team just crawled into the playoffs knocking off my competitor for 6th place in a head to head matchup!! No sacko for this comish!!!!!! Fuck yea!! I have favorable matchups for my stars to make a serious run... Tinkering fucked me up but im here bitches!!!!!!!!

QB Stafford
RBs : demarco, shady, cj anderson, m ingram
WR: dez, jordy, josh gordon, Lafell, Torrey Smith, Jarvus Landry,
TE: J thomas, L donnel
DEF: Denver n Detroit
K gotskowski

Dear lord let me make the right choices these next 3 weeks...
how is that team only 6-8? Is that like a 5 team league