Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Touchdown for Watt traded Rashad Jennings RB - NYG , Steve Smith WR - BAL , Vincent Jackson WR - TB , Fred Jackson RB - BUF to

BGevilYUMPs for Julian Edelman WR - NE , Ahmad Bradshaw RB - IND , Alfred Morris RB - WAS , Keenan Allen WR -

touchdown for watt is the manager

he also got charles from dude for d.jax and shane vereen

i had to deal with some jew ass trades last year and still won but not as bad as this

Feb 14, 2004
I was able to pick up CJ Anderson, but not going to start him. I'm starting Frank Gore at RB2. Ryan Mathews gets to sit on the bench as well. Gotdamnit Frank, don't fuck this up for me, it's the 32nd rank rush defense you're up against for fuck sakes.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have Luck, but I am hurting major at RB. My RB is McCoy, Ball, McKinnon, Tre Mason and Sims...

My online other trade bait is Julian Thomas, Maclin, TY. With no solid backup for any of those really.

Maybe a 2 for 1? RB1, and a WR2? Trade deadline is 19th.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Why would you start Anderson over Gore? Anderson is up against a rush d that is much more tougher than NYG's rush d. You seen what happened to NYG's rush d this past week. Give me your insight on Anderson>Gore
My logic was Gore has sucked almost all year in fantasy and Anderson looked awesome last week. I didn't know Ball was gonna be back when I said that tho.

Nov 18, 2010
My WR core has been fire all year

E sanders
A brown
T hilton
S watkins
K benjamin
R randle

And now got Josh Gordon back. My only fuck up was I had Mike Evans and dropped him when he got injured, forgot to get him back after but the person who took him just beat my only competition with him so meh.

Im already clinched 10-1