**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - SECOND ROUND THREAD**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I hope thr Cavs fucking LOSE. They got no answer for Rondo. they lucky he cooled off the other night when they were up b y 11 and lost, CELTICS are gonna win this fucking series and Ill be happy when they do!

Apr 20, 2003
Spurs in 6? cmon...
LOL even after tonights loss I still stand by it! ANNNNNNNNNNNNND..... I'm a Spurs fan dumbass, LIKE I'm going to pick the Suns, pleeeeease dude I'm sure thats what you'd love but naaaaaaw! SPURS in 6, LIKE I SAID.... I could care less wtf you and any Suns fan would think regardless, AND like I mentioned before I have family members who love the Suns!

Apr 20, 2003
damn cavs got stomped.

yall know the cavs are 75-7 at home in the last two seasons? crazy..
AND its funny how your trying to clown other teams when yours ain't all that! WHEN YOU GUYS WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP THAN YOUR WORDS HAVE WEIGHT..... Which you don't MS. Phoenix Mercury lol!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Im gettin really fucking sick of them talkin bout Lebrons "hurt" elbow. LBJ is just makin early excuses if he fails again. they were calling it 'elbow gate', come the fuck on. he scores 35 points Game 1 and they dont really say shit about it. Game 2 and at one point he is shooting 6-11 from the field in the third and they are sayin something is not right with his elbow. give me a fucking break you pussy.

May 2, 2002
LOL even after tonights loss I still stand by it! ANNNNNNNNNNNNND..... I'm a Spurs fan dumbass, LIKE I'm going to pick the Suns, pleeeeease dude I'm sure thats what you'd love but naaaaaaw! SPURS in 6, LIKE I SAID.... I could care less wtf you and any Suns fan would think regardless, AND like I mentioned before I have family members who love the Suns!
unfortunately I didnt get to see the whole thing because I had a fuckin seizure in the third quarter. literally, a seizure. last thing I remember was the spurs mounting a comeback and then all of a sudden I was surrounded by paramedics asking me if I knew where I was, mouth full of blood.

Apparently, the medication I got for my bad back, tramadol, caused it.

Feb 14, 2004
Now that I go and read back this thread its funny how you spotted out my post of Spurs in 6, when Sav picked the Spurs in 5..... Damn mafucka you must hate me lol, c'mon man!
When I posted that, I almost went for a Spurs sweep. But I decided to let the sons win at least once lol

May 2, 2002
Im gettin really fucking sick of them talkin bout Lebrons "hurt" elbow. LBJ is just makin early excuses if he fails again. they were calling it 'elbow gate', come the fuck on. he scores 35 points Game 1 and they dont really say shit about it. Game 2 and at one point he is shooting 6-11 from the field in the third and they are sayin something is not right with his elbow. give me a fucking break you pussy.
HAHA your hate for Lebron is obvious.

Lebron is making excuses...or is it the media? I haven't heard Lebron complain about his elbow at all...either has the coach.

"Them" talking about it ain't Lebron.

Jul 25, 2007
Got dam anyone notice them big ass tits in the yellow behind Phil jackson? Camera man was zooming in on them then went left with the quickness to focus on Jackson. Lol

Apr 20, 2003
unfortunately I didnt get to see the whole thing because I had a fuckin seizure in the third quarter. literally, a seizure. last thing I remember was the spurs mounting a comeback and then all of a sudden I was surrounded by paramedics asking me if I knew where I was, mouth full of blood.

Apparently, the medication I got for my bad back, tramadol, caused it.
Well as a human being I'm sorry to hear that about your seizure, so my apologies! BUUUUT its still FUCK the Suns tho...