OFF TOPIC what do u think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
I just got my new tat i just wanted to show yall if u dont like it its all good speak your mind i got it for me only the anghellic part i added a year ago and the scroll style paper was the last detail i added two weeks ago i started plaing it 4 years ago the first thought was a angle and a devil next to each other it just slowly become what it is Give props or hate

Sep 23, 2002
MsTechnician said:
im feelin it..onea the best tats ive seen
thanks that means alot i put hella into thinkin it up i new it was right as soon as i put it on the scroll style paper with it torn between good an bad but their was about 13 different concepts i had but i wanted it to be original(except the name anghellic it just fit it so well and tech is my favorite artist)

Apr 30, 2004
It's a cool tat, but... it's slightly lame at the same time. I don't know. What prompted this tat? It seems a little weird, maybe stalkeresque. No offense intended, I just don't understand. Still looks damn cool though.

Sep 23, 2002
triple 3 said:
It's a cool tat, but... it's slightly lame at the same time. I don't know. What prompted this tat? It seems a little weird, maybe stalkeresque. No offense intended, I just don't understand. Still looks damn cool though.
stalkeresque? Do u think its a tech tat cause if so its only thing tech related is the anghellic part the rest i started plaining a litle bit befor i herd of anghellic but it used to be a angle and a devil standing side by side but i found alot of pics like that and i wanted it to be my own idea not something off a wall or out a magizine. Last year i thought anghellic would look nice over my pic idea and fit one of the many points i was trying to make point being u can chose to go the good way or the bad way but i guess u took it as a tech type pic or something its cool though u dont no me so how could u really no where im comming from

Nov 14, 2002
I think it's funny that after four years of "thinking", that's what you came out with. LoL. All that thinking and you got a jesus face, a devil face, and a scroll, like that's NEVER been done with ink before.

Sep 23, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
I think it's funny that after four years of "thinking", that's what you came out with. LoL. All that thinking and you got a jesus face, a devil face, and a scroll, like that's NEVER been done with ink before.
I love it zero would u like a cookie... Please find a tat just like mine and post a pic and make me feel stupid i tried to find one like it just to make sure it wasent some fad i didnt no about but u got your opinion and if anybody would try to blindly check me i would want u to do it at least i get a good laugh when u respond. Thanks for the hate now shouldnt u be kissing someones ass at strange cause your big mouth got u feelin stupid or is that all good now(its all love u no i gotta say my peace to BOY!!! lol) peace out zero and thanks to all the peeps showin love it is crazy to see who many people around my naborhood liked it over the last two days zero and my grandma where the only to i think really gave me shit over it but she just thinks i worship satin or am joing a cult which is clasic old school grandma

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe me and your grandma are the only people who don't really give a fuck....

I'm not sayin' it's totally wack... just... half wack. The art is generic. That's all.

I'm not going to bother to go around the net and post the generic "jesus face", the generic "devil face" and lord knows I don't need to post a scroll. All I'm sayin' is that's a takeoff of the three most generic tatooos ever, bundled up into one. If making a new concept out of a number of standards is somehow considered original, then good for ya... The coloring is tight and all, but damn... You can't walk into a single biker bar without slappin the ass of a bitch who has all three of those tatts on her somewhere.

Sep 23, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Maybe me and your grandma are the only people who don't really give a fuck....

I'm not sayin' it's totally wack... just... half wack. The art is generic. That's all.

I'm not going to bother to go around the net and post the generic "jesus face", the generic "devil face" and lord knows I don't need to post a scroll. All I'm sayin' is that's a takeoff of the three most generic tatooos ever, bundled up into one. If making a new concept out of a number of standards is somehow considered original, then good for ya... The coloring is tight and all, but damn... You can't walk into a single biker bar without slappin the ass of a bitch who has all three of those tatts on her somewhere.
um im not saying your wrong cause your half right in that its a good lookin tat(IMO)but what is your point with sayin it aint orignal wrong now there might be some one with the same tat i just couldnt find it my tat artist said in 17 years of work this is the first of this type yet u keepin bablin about staments with no fact and the jusus and devil stay basic that was my vision i want the meaning to be the main thing please show me a scroll torn to repersent two sides i want u to prove me wrong if not lets just leave this subject alone cause i hate typein and i have to defend something so important to me(this is a fuck u zero keepin talkin pointless staments just so u no)i dont got anymore cookies if thats why your responding.

Nov 14, 2002
Put the crackpipe down when you read this one.

A scroll has been done a million times before.
Jesus has been done a million times before.
Satan has been done a million times before.

Look on the wall of any tatt shop, man.

"Do half Jesus, half Satan, and tear the scroll"... Not that hot. Like I said though, the art is decent. But if I got an anghellic tatt, it would fuckin' kill yours, and I wouldn't settle for less.

And I'd probably draw at least the text myself, but that's besides the point.

Sep 23, 2002
jesse james said:
tat is cool but the angellic shit is LAME!!!!!!!! Get off Tech 9 dick people, yall the funniest fans in america yall need a name like the juggalos , fuckin weirdos
u so smart the reason i put anghellic is it fit my meaning of my pic and that album had a big affect on my life at one time but u so closed minded to even think about what u say u just saw that zero sad shit and i made u try to be funny try again to anyone who wants to be like zero make sure u shit is not LAME!!!!!!!! like this guy i like a good shit talker but things like "yall need a name like the juggalos , fuckin weirdos" come on u can do better then that i beleve in you i no u never herd that befor but im on crack it makes me say crazy bullshit now i got a crack pipe to attened to bitches