Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I just went to the gym and worked out to this entire album... this shit is swag. Every song flows to the next, and so many change ups feels like there's 2 songs in one sometimes.

End of fish is fucken dope, damn its gonna be awhile to soak this up, but this may go down as a hiphop noteableable - cult classic easyily

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I agree the snippets didn't do this justice... I mean they sounded cool, but it was really hard to tell how good it was

this shit sounds pretty fucking dope though... I'm just skipping through a little bit, listened to a couple full songs

I'll probably listen to the whole album front to back tomorrow at work to really soak it up

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I agree the snippets didn't do this justice... I mean they sounded cool, but it was really hard to tell how good it was

this shit sounds pretty fucking dope though... I'm just skipping through a little bit, listened to a couple full songs

I'll probably listen to the whole album front to back tomorrow at work to really soak it up

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
the only thing I don't really like about it is Jasper outshined everything Tyler wrote for the album on Bitch Suck Dick.

I'm fly bitch (wooo)
I should poke you in the eye bitch
Got the burner bitch
BOW BOW (BOW BOW)
You dead bitch
I'm hot as fuck (wooo)
I ain't never cold
But I'm icy bitch (brrrrrr)

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the only thing I don't really like about it is Jasper outshined everything Tyler wrote for the album on Bitch Suck Dick.

I'm fly bitch (wooo)
I should poke you in the eye bitch
Got the burner bitch
BOW BOW (BOW BOW)
You dead bitch
I'm hot as fuck (wooo)
I ain't never cold
But I'm icy bitch (brrrrrr)
lol, I haven't listened to the whole song yet... I'm listening to it right now though

lmfao

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I won't even lie, when I listened to Radicals for like the four time I broke a lamp in my house during the chorus on purpose. As a white male who is 31 I felt kind of dumb doing this but felt it was alright to share in here and I won't be judged.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm lying, that didn't happen. I actually really like the murky, rough, grimey sounding recording on the song though and then the like damn near ambient break-downs. I don't know if break-downs can really be ambient but you know what I mean.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I can't think of any rap album topping this so far in 2011 and I'm not anticipating anything this year that I think could top it. For my money, he blew BASTARD out of the water with this, but Sarah still might be my personal favorite song by him. As a whole tho this album shits on it.

Fish & Nightmare >

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
nothing is topping the new dj quik this year. tyler still has a lot to learn, he should start by listening to his OG in the rap game, quik. they are rather similar after all. both have are better producers than rappers and both have really personal lyrics.

it's funny, everyone keeps comparing odd future to wutang, but I think the better comparison is nwa. it just fits so much better.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^ What did you think of the album overall? I know you liked more of the laid back, kind of sparse feeling beats type stuff on BASTARD. There honestly wasn't as much of that on GOBLIN as I thought there would be. While I liked this more than Book of David by quite a lot I do agree with you on Tyler being a much better producer than rapper tip for the most part. When just comparing Tyler's beats to his music that is. Personally I think dude is a pretty dope rapper too, then again so is Quick, but I do like his beats more.