Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
eh tylers bread & butter video directing wise is just like, old movie tropes, damn near cliches. in an actual movie/short film its just not gonna be enough imo.

Props: Rezin
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tyler sounds like how he used to on Bastard. He needs to go back to spitting like that more often. Dope song though. Weird to see them work with an outside producer for something like that.

And once again Mike G is M.I.A.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
revisiting wolf...shit had some slaps i forgot about..answer,ifhy, 48 and awkward is dope as fuck to me, i know what he was trying to do with it...it didnt dawn on me till now...late teenage angst, awkward weirdo love and weirdo odd black kid shit

ill probably always fuck with goblin more than wolf but its still a solid release

on the subject earl could have dropped a waaaaay better album than doris. hes way dope lyrically and just didnt put the right type of shit on his album, he shoulda touched on isolation and samoa and all that extra shit people know about him seemed like hella lazy filler i guess thats why tylers kinda the lead, he has his topics and ideas together way better

you had to be into juxtapoz magazine or art in general to get wolf's cover...i give him props for that.....if you know about the artist that did his shit its a perfect union of tyler and a artist/painter..theyre on the same shit to me

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
revisiting wolf...shit had some slaps i forgot about..answer,ifhy, 48 and awkward is dope as fuck to me, i know what he was trying to do with it...it didnt dawn on me till now...late teenage angst, awkward weirdo love and weirdo odd black kid shit

ill probably always fuck with goblin more than wolf but its still a solid release

on the subject earl could have dropped a waaaaay better album than doris. hes way dope lyrically and just didnt put the right type of shit on his album, he shoulda touched on isolation and samoa and all that extra shit people know about him seemed like hella lazy filler i guess thats why tylers kinda the lead, he has his topics and ideas together way better

you had to be into juxtapoz magazine or art in general to get wolf's cover...i give him props for that.....if you know about the artist that did his shit its a perfect union of tyler and a artist/painter..theyre on the same shit to me
There was an interview I cant find now where Earl said he didn't want to make Doris but did because everyone was waiting on an album and it showed. Doris had some alright tracks but it was weak which is a shame since Earl could rap circles around anyone else in OF. I could see Earl making some weird abstract music album with a little rap mixed in then basically retire and we'll all cream ourselves when he drops a verse on someone elses song like he's Andre 3000.

Last edited: