Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
KILLHodgy Higashi Miyagi
nowadays people have personal intentions tryna use my nigga earl. We family nigga. Earl isn't free. Fuck fabrication. OFWGKTA #freeearl

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Odd Future Talk probably went down because of so many people going there, it happens to boards all the time. But Hodgy said some shit along the same lines and Domo said he has no fucking clue what is going lol.

Anyways, I was able to put my headphones in the jack on the computer hear at work and it sounds more like pre-Earl stuff when he went by Sly. Not just the content but how it was recorded and everything it just sounds old.

*edit* nevermind I just saw the account suspended thing with OFT. Weird.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That beat by Cardo is too fresh. Domo has been on a roll too, kid has been making some dope music lately and really stepped it up a lot. I wasn't too big of a fan of the chorus but it wasn't bad and I've never really listened to Wiz but he was cool on the song. Good shit overall and I could see it getting some radio play.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
[video=youtube;SqJctNiTHXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJctNiTHXM[/video]
so I guess there's no issues with Wiz for using the name Rolling Papers huh? I'm not sure if there actually ever was, probably was just OF fan boys talking shit

anyways, that song is dope. I need to put that shit on my ipod nao

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I guess they were shooting a video for a song OF Vol. 2 and this pic is from it..

Kind of makes you wonder if it might be a Earl song, appearance, or something. I know Tyler said he wouldn't be on it but you never know with that guy. I also wonder if it was the video Tyler directed too or a different one.